Chapter 1

BEGINNING

You sat on your royalty chair and looked at your sister who was playing with the kitten in the castle. You planning something and then, "Hey sis, I'm bored. Let's play a game," She looked at you with a bright smile, "Hmmmm, poor little sister... She's bored and so I! Can someone at least 180 cm come and carry my little sister?" You glare at her as if she was your old enemy, "NEVER MIND!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!"

Keira take her snow white kitten and walked towards (y/n), "Hey, I think we should find some handsome boys~." (y/n) looked at her and start to giggle, "Pfft, go by yourself!"

Suddenly, a butler came toward us, "Your Highness, there was a letter we recieved today and it is for both of you." Keira looked at the envelop and take it, "Thanks." The butler bowed and went to work. Keira opens the envelop and you were curious so you walk toward her. The letter reads:-

Dear Lucifer,

                 This is Malphas. I have a task for you. Abaddon wants to destroy the afterlife. 

I don't know what are his intentions but, please find Satan, Asmodeus, Mammon, Belphegor and Beelzebub quickly. 

I trusted you, Lucifer. I want you to lead them. Tell Satan to investigate Abaddon's intentions. 

                                                                                                                                         Your Sincerely,

                                                                                                                                                Malphas

You looked at Keira as she looked at you too, "Finally, got some works!!!!!", shout Keira. "Can you at least slow down your voice?" She looked at you and smiled "Sorry about that." You walk into your room to pack your things as you are going to find them at Human World. 

*Timeskip cuz I'm lazy to write*

(y/n)'s POV

My sister and I search for our mansion that Malphas left for us. Wow! The mansion is big and beautiful! We enter the mansion and there are a butler that welcome us. The butler told us that Malphas wants we enter Hoshikiri High. Ugh! I hate school!! I also hate you, Malphas!!! You make me enter a school!!! Moreover, it is a night school. Malphas,PLEASE!!! I WANNA SLEEP AT NIGHT!!!!

I put on my black school jacket and tied my (h/c) haired into a ponytail. Keira and I walk into a limousine. I put on my earphone. Oh! It's "God's S.T.A.R" by the Quartet Night!!! Well, I am Camus's fan! Guess I will play "Zettai Reido Emotion" later. Then, a butler came and open the dooor. I did't realize that we're already arrived.

I walk around and saw that the students are still not in their classes. I guess I was too early. Suddenly, a boy with orange hair and a glasses walk towards me(A/N:who did you guess?), "Hey there! Are you a new student here? I never remember seeing you before." I just look up to see him, "Yeah, what's your problem?"

He stared at me then, "OH MY!!!! YOU LOOKS SO CUTE!!!! YOU REMIND ME OF A PEANUT!!!!!!" I was shocked by the sudden, "WHAT!?!? YOU CALLED ME A PEANUT?!?!?! HOW DARE YOU!!!! DID YOU LACK OF LOVE OR WHAT?"

He was angry at me, "WHAT!!!! Nii-san loves me so much!!" I laugh at him, "HAHAHA!!!! Poor you! Your dear nii-san dosen't love you!!!" He shouted back at me, "That's not true!!!!" We keep quarreling until.............

........."Shin, what are you doing?" We hear a deep masculine voice behind us. We turned around and I saw a man with long white hair. He looks so beautiful than my sister. His hair were dancing in the air as the wind blow that snow white hair. Then, "...-i .....-oi ....oi!!!" I looked at this beautiful creature standing in front of me. "What?" Did he called me earlier?

"Hey, did you stare nii-san just now?" I blushed and turned my face anywhere but not to them, "NO WAY!!!! I DIDN'T STARE HIM!!!! I'M NOT A PERVERT!!!!!!" This Shin guy just laughed and the other just keep silent.

I felt awkward so, I just leave them and stomp my feet. I felt so angry. How dare him call me a peanut?   

Author's Note:

Well, that's all for chapter 1. I'm sorry if it sucks!!!!! I will try my best to make it interesting as I could!!!!

(Y/n): Shut up!!! Stop screaming into my ears!!!!! It's annoying!!!!

Keira: Awww, KaruKaru..... She's mad... Call a man with 180 cm height!!!

Me: Keira, can't you do it youself? Why 180cm man?

Shin: That peanut loves tall people... LIKE NII-SAN!!!!

Kakuji: Shut up, Shin!!!! I'm 183 cm.

Me: Hey, don't you mad. Maybe (y/n) do loves tall man!!!

(Y/n): THEY'RE NOT TALL!!! THEY ARE GIANTS!!!!!

Shin: Okay, Okay... We got it...

Keira: See ya~

Kakuji: Farewell.