Chapter 3

MEETING OTHERS

*They found all of them cuz I was too lazy*

(y/n)'s POV

We went to Mammon's mansion. Holy shit! There were three cars in front of his house. I'm sure that he is a very rich man. I saw a man with shoulder-length hair walking down from stairs. He looks creepy because he keep him face stern. He brought along a broom with him.

I wonder what did he want to do with the broom? Then, he smacked a blonde haired boy who was sleeping on a couch, "Kimi-san, I hope you didn't sleep on my couch! You will make it dirty and I have to buy a soap to clean it. Wasting my money!"

Gosh! He's scary! He even keep his money from buying a soap? How ridiculous! Is he crazy? That Kimi guy woke up and glare at the person who smacked him earlier, "Shut up! I'm trying to sleep here! You're disturbing other people's peace!" Keira looked at me with a dumb smile, "These boys are pretty weird.... But, they looks funny!"

The guy put the broom against the wall, "Welcome everyone. I'm Narita Nakamura. You can call me anything you want." Keira started to smile widely as she said, "May I call you Neko Kyun~Kyun-chan?" Shouichi glared at her, "Did everyone looks like a cat in your eyes?!?!? Just shut up, fat girl!"

Keira stood from her seat and pointed her finger towards Shouichi, "Hey! I'm not fat! I'm slim and cute!" Cute my ass.....  Narita stood up and took his broom. He smacked Keira and Shouichi's head with it, "Can you two please not quarreling? This is a serious matter and please take it serious."

Shouichi shouted and his voice echoed from a corner to a corner, "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!?!?! THAT'S HURT, BASTARD!!!!" Haruka put his hands on his ears, "You guys do love to disturb people's peace, aren't you? Just shut up already!" Miharu stood and walk towards Shouichi, "Hey darling, there is a nice room just for two of us. Wanna join me on the bed?" Shouichi balled his fist and punch Miharu in the stomach, "GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!"

Suddenly, a boy with a spectacle came with 5 breads in his hand from the kitchen. A lolipop were already in his mouth. I looked at him. Who was that? He looked at me and waved his hand, "Hello! I'm Rei Touji! You may call me Rei-kun or Rei-chan. It's a pleasure to meet you!" He's a cheerful person after all. At least he didn't looked like a weirdo to me. 

Narita looked around and sighed, "Is everyone here now?" Miharu puts his hands up and cheered, "Yes, sweetheart!" 

Narita's POV

Good! Everyone was here now. "Tanabe-san, did Malphas want us to hunt down Abaddon?" Kagerou interrupted and put his legs on the table. How rude! "Well, that is what Darling says!" Tanabe glared at him and gritted his teeth, "Shut up, asshole! Don't call me darling!"

Rei's POV

I ate my bread which was given by Narita-chan, "Shou-chan, what did Malphas tell you?" Shou-chan looked calm down a bit and sat on his seat back, "Malphas told us to stop Abaddon from destroying The Afterlife. He want me to investigate his goals to destroy it." 

Haruka-chan woke up and yawn. Teehee~ he looks so cute! He rubbed his left with his hand, "Hmmm? Are you saying that we're going to taravel around? Go by yourselves! I don't wanna!!!!" I saw (Y/n)-chan keeps silent. I pulled my chair toward her. "Hi,(y/n)-chan! do you like Miharu-chan? Well, it's not weird after all since all girls wants him~"

Her face was tomato red and she turned her face, "NO WAY I WILL LIKE A PERVERT LIKE THAT!!!!!! I did rather marry Shouichi than him!!!!" I'm sure Shou-chan is angry right now. I move my attention to Shou-chan, "HEY!!!! I didn't want to marry a chick like you! You didn't even know how to fried an egg!!! Stop dreaming about becoming my fucking wife!!!"

I was getting pissed off and stood between them, "Shut up motherfuckers!!! Should I smash your fucking heads together?" Miharu-chan laughed out loud and pointed his finger toward them, "Naricchan, where did you got that television channel? I want it to!!"

Narita-chan sighed as he completely ignored Miharu-chan, "Please be more serious!! This a big matter!!" I looked at him, "Sorry..."

No one's POV 

You glare at Shouichi. "How dare he insult me?!! Of course I know how to fried an egg!!"  You thought. 

*Meanwhile*

A man with spiky black hair entered a laboratory. He took a test tube which is contained a red liquid, "Looks like I'm going to be able to heal him..." Another man with long purple hair and his hair covered his left eyes walked towards  the black haired one.

"Wyvorn-sama, I already found Kakuji's location. He live at Human World with his younger brother. He's attending Hoshikiri High with Lucifer, Leviathan and Beelzebub." The older demon turned his face toward the voice, "Really? Let's go, Kotetsu. You won't know how I missed him.. He suffered a lot in the past and I won't let him suffered again!"

"Wyvorn-sama, may I know what is Asthesio Seritis disease?" Wyvorn looked at his loyal follower. Black orb met the red one, "Well, for your information, Asthesio Seritis disease is a dangerous disease for all race. Kakuji's father is the one who created that disease. Originally, it is used as a tool to kill executioners. When a person got that disease, he will dying slowly as the disease will destroying his internal organs. If he used magic, he is going to shorten his life span. If his body in a bad condition, he will coughing like someone with a tuberculosis."

Kotetsu nodded, "Thank you for the information, Wyvorn-sama. Ummm...... May I go to the dungeon?" Wyvorn walked to his table, "Hurry up! I want to you to follow me to The Afterlife later. You do have a little time to meet that bastard!" Kotetsu bowed and ran as fast as he could.

HOW'S THAT? IS THAT GOOD!!!!! I hope you enjoyed!!

Rei: I think the readers are enjoying this!! ^-^

(y/n): Hmph! Just see the result!

Keira: Enjoy yourselves!!!

Shouichi: Bastards....

Miharu: Awwww. Don't pout Darling! Let me comfort you~

Narita: Ugh! Such a bad view.....

Haruka: Shut up already!!! Please respect people's peace!!!!

Wyvorn: *Chanting* Kakuji-kun.... Kakuji-kun.... Kakuji-kun.... Kakuji-kun....

Kotetsu: Ummmm..... Wyvorn-sama, you scare me... >_<