Chapter 5

Author's Note:

I'm really sorry for not updating. I am busy with mid term exam recently. Hope you're not angry with me. Sorry if it's a boring chapter..... (Sorry bad English) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KAKUJI'S PAINTING

No one's POV

(Y/n) walked at the school's hallway as her stomach started crying for food. She she really hoped that she can eat something sweet like cakes or ice-cream. (Y/n) always loves sweets. If she was eager, she would drink a cup of tea with five spoon of sugar.

(y/n)'s movement sopped as she heard someone humming from the art room. She was curious as she took a peek at the door's hole. 

A snow white haired male was sitting on a wooden chair while took a thin brush from the table. She was guessing maybe he is drawing something that makes him happy. She saw him smiling warmly as she put her thin (Skin color) fingers on the silver doorknob. 

She entered the art room as the male turned his face towards her. His expression suddenly changed. He stopped smiling, "What are you doing here? You're disturbing me..." He looked at (y/n)'s (eye color) with his dark red orb. 

(Y/n) snapped at those simple words as she wrapped her (skin color) fingers on his school uniform's collar, "You better choose your words correctly because you don't know with whom are you talking to, vampire."

He looked at (y/n)'s with a usual expressionless face, "You just barge in here just to yell at me?" (y/n)'s blood started boiling, "SHUT UP!!!!"

SMACK!

(Y/n) just slapped him across his face as her wrath started rising. The distance between their nose were small as she came closer, "Listen up bastard, I'm the queen of the pride or known as Queen Lucifer. Don't you ever mess up with me. Save it in that fucked up brain of yours!" 

(Y/n) gripped at his clothes tighter, "State your name, little vampire." The long haired male just closed his eyes calmly, "Kakuji Tsutsumi. Now, let go of my shirt." 

(y/n) did as he told, "What are you doing here, Kakuji?" He stared her with the same face, "Isn't it obvious? Of course I'm here to draw." A playful smirk formed on (y/n)'s face, "Is that so? I do love this room. I love observing the paintings here because it makes me happy."

(Y/n) strolled around as she passed in front of a painting. She realized something as she walked back toward the painting.

"Wow...." That was the only words that escaped from her parted lips. Her eyes was glued to the painting, "It was beautiful. I have never seen such a beautiful painting like this."

Kakuji walked closer to (Y/n), "What's wrong with my drawing? Is it that bad?" (Y/n) just surprised as she grabbed Kakuji's arm and shook him, "REALLY!?!?!?! You paint this? It was beyond beautiful!!!!"

Kakuji scratched his head as he was confused by (y/n)'s words, "What do you mean by that?" (y/n) placed her fingers on the painting, "I can tell that you draw this from the bottom of your heart. Look at this creepy castle! It means a dark appearance and personality of a person. When you draw the snow falling beautifully like this, it means the beauty of the person may come someday. For the conclusion, maybe a person looks bad in everyone's eyes. But, the soft side of him will show up someday."

Kakuji gasped at her answer. He didn't expect that she could make a conclusion from a painting. He looked at his feet as he didn't know how to respond. It feels like his body was not functioning anymore.

It remind him of someone he didn't clearly remembered. But, he was confident that the person was from his childhood...

*FLASHBACK*   

An energetic boy with black hair ran towards his dear white shoulder-length haired friend. The black haired boy looked at his friend who was painting, "Hey Kakuji-kun, what were you drawing?" The white haired boy smiled widely, "I was drawing you and me playing together!" Is it beautiful?"

The older boy smiled and hugged his friend, "It was beyond beautiful! I can tell that you draw this from the bottom of your heart...."  The white haired child was tearing up with happiness, "Thank you for appreciating my drawing....." The older child hugged his sobbing friend in his arm, "No, Kakuji-kun.. Thank you for being my dear friend. If you weren't existed, I don't know how were I going to live in this truly cruel and unfair world..."

*END FLASHBACK*

Those words..... It touched his stubborn heart. While (y/n) enjoyed Kakuji's painting, Kakuji falls on his knees and slam his palm on his face.

Kakuji's POV

This short brat.... It reminds me of his touching words. I may not remember his name but I did remember that moment. Why? I can't I remembered my happy moment in my childhood? Why I only remembered my bad childhood? Who was he? 

There was too many unsolved questions that played in my mind. I only wanted to know the truth behind those questions. 

I felt that my body was going numb as I fell on my knees. I didn't care what were happening at this cruel world anymore. I just wanted to go home and curled into a ball on my bed. I felt that tears started to form at the corner of my eyes.

I cried silently and I felt a small hand hold my big one. I raised on head and saw that shorty. Was she concerned for me? 

She looked at me with a warm look, "Stop crying, Kakuji... You will ruin that pretty face of yours... If you can't bear it anymore, then go ahead and cry.. It will make you feel better."

She pulled me onto her chest.. just like him..... 

I really can't bear it so, I cried on her chest. I don't know why it felt so comfortable. But, why did she comfort me? I didn't need her attention. I only need peace. Not her....

My eyes felt heavy and I tried to fight it. I lost and I saw nothing but darkness....

(Y/N)'s POV  

I kind of felt sympathy to him as I let him cry in my arm. I don't know why I felt pity to this vampire. I wrapped my arm around him. Looks like he was feeling better as he stopped crying.

I pulled his face a bit and found out that he had been sleeping. Maybe he was too tired. Poor vampire. I put his head on my lap and I continued observe his lovely painting... I can't let go of eyes from it. I was truly beautiful. I felt that.......

I was glad I met him................

Author's Note:

Yay! I manage to finish Chapter 5!!(Not the entire book!!). Please like if you like it and please comment if there is something wrong with this book. Please suggest me with whom you want to end with. I will update  soon~

Me: Awwww..... Poor Kakuji.......

(Y/n): He is sad today okay! Please understand..

Kakuji: Shut the hell up!!! *Sniff*

Me: Sorry.... ;-;