Chapter 9

*Before I begin, I will introduce that Malphas guy.*

Name: Yuuzo Kyosuke

Name: Yuuzo Kyosuke

Demon Name: Malphas(Prince of Demon)

Age: Over 3000 years old(Human age: 29 years old)

Height: 193 cm

Occupation: Prince(Demon World), Waiter at five star restaurant(Human World)

Yuuzo is a demon prince and the leader of the 7 deadly sins's ruler. He care about his underlings especially (Y/n) as he suspected that Abaddon also target on her. He is also had appeared in Kakuji's childhood but, Kakuji can't remember him at all. He used to be Kakuji's father best friend. He loves extreme sports and outside activity. He also loves Japanese dishes. He is an expert in disguise.

A COINCIDENTAL MEETING

(Y/n)'s POV

Great! My sister just left the house and hang out with Rei-kun and left me here with a crying stomach. I decided that I will eat outside. I called for the servants to prepare the car and sent me to a cafe or restaurant.

When I arrived in front of a fancy restaurant, my stomach started to growl even louder. I thought, Maybe there are too many delicious meals in there..... I entered the restaurant without hesitation and I saw many rich people already fill the whole table in the restaurant. Why there are too much people today?

I ignored them as I tried to search for an empty table. Unluckily, I only found a table with a person there. I had no choice so, I sat in front of him. He noticed me and turned his face at other direction. Is he a shy person? That's kind of cute. A waiter came and took our order then she leave.

I stared at him curiously. He had long purple hair that covered his left eye. His eyes are midnight blue. He just played with his hair from the moment I sat here. Such a beautiful creature...

I broke the silence while still stared at him, "Hello. What's your name?" He quickly looked at me with a blush on his face, "Um... My name is Kotetsu Akutagawa. Nice to meet you..." I blinked my eyes twice and took his hand for a handshake, "Hi, Kotetsu. I'm (Y/n) Adrienne. Nice to meet you too."

He gasped and I was worried, "Are you okay, Kotetsu?" He lower his head a little, "Yeah.. I'm okay. Thanks for your concern, (Y/n)-dono" I giggled a little, "(Y/n)-dono? Such formalities! Just call me (Y/n)-chan!" He played with his hair again, "Okay, (Y/n)-chan."

No One's POV

(Y/n) smiled at Kotetsu and the meals that they ordered had arrived on their table. (Y/n) saw a tall male waiter stared at her. She wonder who is he? He had a white hair and his eyes were lavender color. He creeps her so she ate her food quickly. Kotetsu looked at her curiously, "What's wrong, (Y/n)-chan?"

(Y/n) thrust her fork at the perfectly grilled meat, "That tall waiter looks creepy. He had been staring at us for a long time." Kotetsu tried to change the topic by talking about his brother, "(Y/n)-chan, do you want to meet my brother? He's a nice man." (Y/n) wiped her mouth with the napkin, "Why not? I really want to see that brother of yours."

Kotetsu's crimson eyes sparkles, "Is it true? I will bring him at the amusement park tomorrow." (Y/n) giggled and scratched her head, "Hehe.. I wonder how he looks like. Maybe he's a cutie like his little brother."

Kotetsu's face began to heat as (Y/n) called him cute, "Please, don't call me cute. It embarrass me." (Y/n) laughed at his cute expression and patted his shoulders, "No need to embarrassed in front of me. We're friends, right?" He smiled a little but his face was still bright red. (Y/n) took her juice in her hand, "Hey Kotetsu, hurry up and leave. I felt uncomfortable here. Ummm, you know why, right?" Kotetsu looked at the suspicious waiter that had stared at them and he quickly moved his sight to (Y/n), "Okay. Wait for me after you finish your meal." (Y/n) stared at her juice and answered him, "Don't worry, Kotetsu. I will wait for you. Just hurry up already!" Kotetsu quickly ate his food, "Oh! I'm sorry!" (Y/n) smiled a little and brought the glass closer to her mouth, "Okay. Just hurry up!"

(Y/n) gulped down her juice and pushed her chair a bit to leave the restaurant. She stood beside the table and waited for Kotetsu. Then, they walked together to the amusement park and sat on the bench nearby.

(Y/n) stared at Kotetsu and she saw a purple bruise on his right wrist. She took his right arm and folded his shirt to reveal the injury. Kotetsu was shocked and pulled him arm away from (Y/n). (Y/n) grabbed his hand again and looked straight at his crimson orb, "Kotetsu! What happened to you? Who did this to you?"

Kotetsu turned his face from (Y/n), "It's nothing.. I just fell from the stairs.. That's all." (Y/n) just didn't let go of his arm and grabbed it tightly, "Tell me, Kotetsu. Who did this? Please don't lie to me..." Kotetsu snatched his hand away and yelled her, "LET ME GO!! I SAID IT'S NOTHING!!!"

(Y/n) was disappointed because he won't tell her the truth. Maybe there is someone who mistreated him. Kotetsu realized his action and put both of his hands on (Y/n)'s cheek, "(Y/n)-chan, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feeling! I'm really sorry! Please forgive me." (Y/n) smiled weakly and put her hands on his hands, "It's okay, Kotetsu. I was proud of you."

Kotetsu's eyebrow scrunched confused, "What do you mean by that?" (Y/n) closed her eyes calmly, "Even if that person keeps on mistreated you, you still keep his secrets from the world. You're the strongest person that I ever met, Kotetsu. I was so proud of you even if you didn't want to tell me those. I will not ask you again about it, okay?"

His lips curved into a heart-warming smile and nodded, "Thank you for understanding me. I will respect you as much as you respect me." (Y/n) wrapped her arm around Kotetsu's neck and whispered into his right ear, "Thanks, Kotetsu." Kotetsu hid face at the crook of (Y/n)'s neck, "You're welcome, (Y/n)-chan."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SORRY FOR THE BORING CHAPTER!!!! I will make it as good as I could. I know that I'm not as good as another author but, please don't hate me.... ;-;

(Y/n): Hope you like this chapter.

Kotetsu: See you again in the next chapter... ^w^