Chapter 4

MEETING HIS BROTHER AT DUNGEON

Kotetsu's POV

I walked to the dungeon and went to his room. Honestly, I can't bear seeing my brother lived there. I know Wyvorn-sama hates him because he always yell at Wyvorn-sama whenever he used me as his test tool. Sometimes, he used my brother for his experiment. He doesn't have a healing magic like I do. He's a normal human. He doesn't have any superpowers or magics.

I stopped in front one of the prison at the dungeon. I held the prison silver steel and looked inside. I saw long purple locks falling on the floor. I opened the lock and walked inside slowly. I approach him and kneel down to see his face. 

His face was bruised and bleeding, "Alex nii-san, what happened?" He looked and me and a warm smile formed in his injured face, "Nothing to worry. I just beat those bastards that you called 'The Guard'. I hate it. I don't like it when he pretend to be okay when he was badly beaten. 

"Nii-san! It was you who were beaten! Please don't make worry again and don't fight them. They were vampires! They could have sucked you dry if you fight them!" He just stared at me with an innocent face, "Lowell-chan, I'm sorry to make you worry. I promise that I will not fight them anymore." I felt that I started to cry, "I don't trust you, nii-san..." Nii-san realized that I started to drop crystal clear tears from my crimson eyes.

He wrapped his injured hand on my back, "Stop crying, Lowell-chan. I know that my anger will leave me in this state but, I promise to hold back, okay? Don't cry.. I hate it when you cry. You're a strong demon, right? A man will not cry for something silly as this."

It may be easy for him to say that but, it was hard to me to endure look him beaten like that. I only have Alex nii-san since Benjamin nii-san disappearance. I pulled him a little just to free myself, "Nii-san, I have a work to do. I will visit you again." I heal him with my healing magic and his body glowing into light purple color. He patted my head and smiled sadly, "Okay. I will be waiting here."

The guard locked the prison and I walked to the castle's hall room. I saw Wyvorn-sama looked at me, "Let's go. We're running of time."

Wyvorn's POV 

Kotetsu and I walked at The Afterlife and looked for deceased Kakuji's uncle. I saw the person that I have been searching and walked towards him with Kotetsu. I pushed him by surprise and drag him to more private place. I throw him and walked towards him. He looked at me with a terrified looks. It was rather amusing and I love the face he was making. He looked at Kotetsu who looked harmless in his eyes. He thinks he's stronger than Kotetsu. How pathetic! 

Kotetsu might be an annoying shit as he always cry for a small matter but, he's pretty strong. He can even blow my castle if he wanted. I summon my spear and pointed it to his throat, "Tell me asshole, what are the ingredients to make a medicine for Asthesio Seritis?" He looked at me with an annoying smirk, "If you think to heal that Kakuji brat, I suggest you to forget it. He will die soon."

I was snapped and take my spear to stab him. How dare he talk like that to me?!?! He doesn't know who I am, "YOU BASTARD!!! PREPARE TO DIE!!!" Kotetsu walked toward me and stopped me, "Wyvorn-sama, please let me handle this." I walked back as I trusted him. He always did a great job.

Kotetsu make a smaller distance between that old bastard and him, "Please cooperate with us. Just tell us the ingredients and we will not harm you." He smirk at Kotetsu and answered, "What if I won't?" Looks like Kotetsu knows what to do.

"If that so, I have no other opinion but to dig the information forcefully." Kotetsu revealed his left eyes by pulling his purple hair on his ear. His magic symbol on his eyes shone bright red like a fresh blood. There were cherry blossom petals coming. I don't know from where did it came from but, I'm sure it was one of his power.

"Explosive saku-..." The old geezer stopped him, "Okay! I will tell you the ingredients. They are Amioracil Anti-virus, Actonane, Olanzapur flower, Monopion, Fosinogestrel Alanovia, Evozolid Podogomar and three drop of true demon's blood." 

Kotetsu took notes and bowed to him, "Thanks for the information." I wasn't satisfied for what he had done to Kakuji-kun. I turned my spear into a scythe. I swung my scythe and it chopped his head off. Kotetsu just looked at that nice moment with his blank expression. I started to laughed madly.

"YOU DESERVE TO DIE AFTER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY DEAR KAKUJI-KUN!!!! 

Sorry if it's sucks. Please comment if there is any mistake in this chapter.

Wyvorn: Hey! When is Kakuji-kun showing again? I can't wait to meet him~ ^.^

Kotetsu: Please be patient, Wyvorn-sama. I'm sure he will show up again.

Alexander: Ignore him, Lowell-chan. He's a pain in the ass.

Wyvorn: Shut up, gay!

Alexander: I'm not gay!!! It's you who was gay!!! 

Wyvorn: Very well. If I'm gay, may I make love to Kotetsu?

Alexander: NO WAY IN THE HELL!!! Lowell-chan, avoid this pervert!!

Me: Calm down, boys. You guys will make Kotetsu-san cry again....

Alexander: Sorry...

Wyvorn: Hmph! You should be worry if Kakuji-kun is going to cry...

Me, Kotetsu and Alexander: ........... *Complete silence*