Chapter 6

Warning: Killing Scene

*Please don't read if this disturbs you*

FIRST KISS FROM PEANUT GUY

No one's POV

(Y/n) just let Kakuji slept on her as the white haired boy looked weak after he cried so hard. She put her cold (S/c) on the white hair as she stroked it. She started to enjoy it as she thought  He looks so cute when he sleeps...... She started to giggle to herself.

Suddenly, (y/n)'s ear just caught the sound of the doorknob being opened by someone. Without waking up Kakuji, she looked at the sound's direction as she saw a boy standing up at the door. He looked at her behind those thick framed glasses. It's Shin Tsutsumi.

He looked at (y/n) first before he looked at his older brother sleeping peacefully on her lap. Shin looked straight at her (E/c) orb as he spoke silently, "What are you doing with Nii-san? Why is he sleeping on your lap?" She lower her head toward the long haired male on her lap, "Looks like he just remember something that he can't forget. Is it his nightmare?"

Shin came closer as he sat beside (Y/n), "Nii-san has a lot of bad memories. But, I think he forgot them after the accident. Maybe there is some memories that remain with him." (Y/n) looked at the orange haired boy with confusion, "What do you mean 'The accident'? Is he ever been in an accident?" Shin sighed as he put his his hand on his brother's hair. He looked at Kakuji with concern.

"To tell you the truth.........."

*ANOTHER FLASHBACK*

The shoulder length haired boy walked under the castle's dungeon with his little brother. It's their father's order. They saw the prisoners looked at them as the younger hid behind the older, "Nii-san, they look scary...." His caring brother patted his head, "It's okay, I'm here...." 

They stopped at a prison as Kakuji ordered the guard to open the metal. The guard simply bowed and unlock the prison. There were ten people in the prison. One of them which was the biggest one ran toward the white haired boy and tried to attack him. Kakuji was panicked and rushed to his little brother, "Shin, run as fast as you could!!!!!" The younger looked at him with teary eyes, "Nii-san!!! I don't want to leave you here!!!"

The others started to attack them as they began to charge at them. Suddenly, a man with orange hair ran toward them and picked up the younger Tsutsumi. Kakuji looked at the man, "Uncle!!! Thanks for saving us!!! Please bring Shin as far as you could!!" 

The man looked at the white haired boy. He smirked evilly, "I will save Shin and you will burned here.." The white haired boy looked confused, "What do you mean bur-.." He was cut off by a man that caught him and forced him to kneel down.

The younger was carried by his uncle , "NII-SAN!!!! NO!!!!!! UNCLE, PUT ME DOWN!!!! NII-SAN IS IN DANGER!!!" He cried loudly on the adult's shoulder as he saw one of the prisoner forced his brother to drink something before he was taken away. 

The older started coughing as he felt the liquid that he was forced to drink slowly flowed in his throat. They leave the boy there and knocked the guards there. They began to release all prisoners. The boy ran outside the prison and saw all the prisoners ran up to the castle with oil on their hands.

Meanwhile, Shin started sobbing on his uncle's shoulder. He glared at his uncle furiously, "YOU BASTARD!!! WHY DID YOU LEAVE NII-SAN ALONE THERE!?!?!?" The boy punched his uncle with weak punches. The man kneel down and patted his hair gently, "It's okay. He will survived. You're the one that tell me that Kakuji is the strongest Vampire ever?"

The boy wiped his tears away before they saw the whole castle was on fire. He was panicked as he tried to run inside the castle. The was stopped by his uncle. Shin started to scream madly, "OTOU-SAN!!!!! OKA-SAN!!!! NII-SAN!!!! UNCLE, PLEASE SAVE THEM!!!! THEY  ARE STILL INSIDE THE CASTLE!!!! PLEASE!!!!!"

However, the man just grabbed his small hand and watched the castle burning. The little boy struggled to free himself. The man laughed loudly like it was a comedy movie, "THAT BRAT SHOULD DIED ALONG THEIR USELESS PARENTS!!!! I ONLY WANT THIS KID ALONE!!!!" Shin stopped struggled after he heard those cruel words enters his ears. He fell on his knee as more tears formed at the corner of the red orb. 

He can't take it anymore. Hatred grown in his innocent heart. It must be this man's plan. He slowly took out the silver knife that could kill a vampire. It was from his dear deceased brother. He charge toward the man as he thrust the knife tip as deep as he could straight at the stomach. 

The man surprised as he glared at the boy and pulled the knife from his stomach. He saw his nephew glared at him with the eyes of hatred before he could not breath and see anymore. 

*END FLASHBACK*

"Then I found Nii-san alive but, our parents were burned in their bed together..." (Y/n) lowered her head until she saw nothing but white hair.. She started her speech slowly, "I want to be honest, your uncle is a real disaster." 

Shin looked at his brother, "After I found him in the ruined castle, I found out that he lost his memory as he asked me who is he. He remember our family clearly but he forget all our happy moments. Sometimes, I found him screaming in his room as he only remember his bad memories. He also asked me if he know a boy with a spiky black hair. He said that he only remember a happy moment with that boy. I had no idea who did nii-san means."

(Y/N) thought, "I had no idea that they had suffered that much." (Y/n) entwined her small hand to the bigger one. Shin moved his sight to the (H/c) girl. She formed a small sad smile on her face, "I'm sorry to hear that. Kakuji must be so precious to you. I totally understand that."

Shin was touched by her words. How could an arrogant girl turned out to be this innocent? That's not impossible. Shin felt his heart soften by sitting at her side. He don't know why, but his heartbeat increased suddenly. He really can't take it anymore.

He made the distance between their noses smaller as he could felt (Y/n)'s breath. He smiled warmly at her, "Thank you for taking care of my only brother. I appreciate it." 

Their lips met and (Y/n) was surprised but, she became more calmer than before. (Y/n) closed her eyes as she let Shin kissed her passionately. (Y/n) wrapped her hand on his shoulder without waking Kakuji up.

Shin pulled his lips from (Y/n)'s as he whispered, "I think that you were as precious as my brother now."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:   

How's that? You had kissed the peanut guy!!! I was taking a long time to make the kiss scene as I never had a kiss before and I'm single. Well, I don't care of finding my love as my works look like a mountain now. Hope you like it~

(Y/n): *Covers her face with her hand* 

Me: I SAW THAT!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET!!!

Shin: Shhhhhh!!!!!! You will wake nii-san up!!!

Kakuji: *Yawn* What happened here?

(Y/n) and Shin: Nothing!!!

Me: *Smile widely*

Kakuji: Well, I think I just need to take my rest again. *Sleeps on Shin's lap*

Shin: Well... See you again...

(Y/n): ..... in the next chapter......

Me: *Smiled widely*