Chapter 2

MEETING SHOUICHI AND THE OTHERS

No one's POV

 "I HATE HIM!!!!!" You shouted as your sister looked at you. "Who did you hate?" You glare at her, "That Shin guy!!!!" She smiled at me  and clapped her hands, "Oh!!! Did you mean, Shin Tsutsumi? He's a nice guy!" You grabbed her shoulder and shook her, "What did you mean NICE?" She put your hands down, "Well, he is my first friend at school. He just said that you're cute!"

You sighed, "Cute my ass! I'm not cute, I'm wild!!!!" She started to change the topic, "Where should we search for Satan?" "Hmmmmmmm........ I don't know too...."

Suddenly, you heard a man called you, "Hey, little chick." You snapped and turn your head toward the voice, "WHAT THE HELL!?!?!? WHO DID YO-......" You felt a flat shoe landed on your cheek and you landed on the street. Keira rushed quickly towards you, "Hey, you okay?" You put your left hand on your left bruised cheek, "HEY!!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM, WEIRDO?"

The man with round glasses and long blonde hair walk towards you, "Shut up, asshole! I was just calling you. I didn't told you to shout at me." You just glare at him and asked him, "Who are you?" He just glare me behind those glasses, "I assume that you are Lucifer. Am I right?" Keira stands up and looked at that weirdo, "Excuse me, are you a woman or a man?" That guy shouted at her, "Did you put your eyes on your knees? Of course I'm a man!!!!" Keira just stare at him, "WOOOOOOOOWWWWW! You looks prettier than my mother!!" 

"Don't call me pretty! I have a name and it's Shouichi Tanabe. I hope both of you didn't call me by my given name." Keira stared at Shouichi and finally put both of her hands on his cheeks, "May I call you Shou-chan? GYAAA!!! IT'S SO CUTE!!!!" "SHUT UP!!!! I'm not cute and don't call me by that stupid name!!" You looked at your sister's behavior, she pulled her tounge out, "I don't care!!! I like it!!!" 

Keira's POV

I loves cute names!!!! Maybe I should called him "Neko Kyun~Kyun-chan"? Gyaaaaaa!!!! It's so cute!!! Oh! I forgot to ask him, "Neko Kyun~Kyun-chan, did Malphas send you to investigate Abaddon intention of attacking The Afterlife?" He was shocked and glare at me, "What with the Kyun~Kyun shit?!?! Fuck you!!!" 

"Ewwwww.... You wanna fuck me? HENTAI!!!!!" (y/n) sighed, "Stop talking about bullshit. Shouichi, just tell us what are we going to do?" He spat at (y/n), "You little bastard, I told you not to call me by my given name!!!!"

"Okay, okay! What about Tanabe-san?" He smirked and crossed his hands on his chest, "That's better."

Shouichi's POV 

I shoved my hand into my pants's pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. I showed it to those two kids, "I have their information here. Malphas gave me this yesterday." The small chick started to getting excited, "All right! Let's find Asmodeus first!"

The dumbass that called me "Kyun~Kyun shit" saw someone and pointed at him, "THERE!!! It's Asmodeus." I walked toward that guy she mention. I tapped his shoulder and he turn his head to me. I looked him with curiosity. I wonder why did he blushing? My hazel eyes met the bright purple one, "Excuse me, did you happen to be Asmodeus?"

Suddenly, he hold my shoulder and pulled me closer to his face. He purred then, "My, my. What do we have here? A beautiful creature? Wanna come at my house and do an activity on my bed?" I glare him with disgust. Ugh!!! He's clearly Asmodeus!! No Doubt!!!

I hugged him from behind and flap behind and sure his head hits the ground. He growled and put his hands on his hand, "That's hurt, darling!! How mean..." I kicked his ass, "Don't call me Darling!!! I'm not your wife!!"

"Hmmmmm, you might be Satan. How beautiful~ Chuuu~." "DON'T CHUU ME!!!! IT'S DISGUSTING!!!! I'M NOT GAY!!!!!"

Author's note

I'm sorry if it was short. I was busy with school. I hope you like it...

Shouichi: Get that pervert from me!

Miharu: Aww darling, so sweet...~

Shouichi: GET LOST, ASSHOLE!!!

Keira: Calm down, guys. I'm here why don't you guys just do the yaoi thing at the hotel?

(y/n) and me: *Nosebleed*

Shouichi: AS IF!!!

Miharu: That might be fun~