Chapter 10

A MAN IN DISGUISE

*I'm so sorry but, this chapter is short*

No One's POV

(Y/n) walked along the street as she was tired. At the same time, she was also happy to meet Kotetsu at the restaurant. She smiled alone remembering her moments with Kotetsu. He's such a nice and cute guy.

Suddenly, someone tapped (Y/n)'s shoulder and turned her face to see the person who tapped her. Her eyes widen as she saw the tall waiter that had been stared at her at the restaurant earlier. She tried to run away from him but, he managed to grab her hand caught her.

(Y/n) struggled and yelled at the stranger loudly, "LET ME GO, YOU DICK FACE!!!! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!?!?!" The man shut her up by putting his hands on her mouth. He pulled her to the corner of a building which was hidden from people's sight. He looked at her eyes which was fulled with fear and hatred.

He finally spoke, "Shhhhh...... It's me, Malphas. I was disguising and you already yell at me? You're just hopeless as ever, Lucifer." (Y/n) looked calmer and Malphas pulled his hands from (Y/n)'s mouth. (Y/n) looked at him with guilty, "I'm sorry, Malphas. I didn't realized that it was you." Malphas patted her head softly, "It's okay, Lucifer. I didn't blame you for it."

(Y/n) raised her head to see Malphas's face, "What are you doing here? Is there any information about Abaddon?" Malphas straighten his necktie and answered her, "No. I didn't receive any information from Satan yet." (Y/n) narrowed her eyebrows, "You're saying that he just sat and drink alcohol at his house?" Malphas crossed his hands, "I didn't say that. Last week, he informed me that he confronted Abaddon at Tsutsumi's mansion. Abaddon tried to kidnap Kakuji Tsutsumi for an unknown reason. But, Abaddon managed to escape and will come again to capture Kakuji."

(Y/n) grabbed Malphas's shirt, "You're saying that Abaddon was after Kakuji-kun?" Malphas nodded, "Exactly!" (Y/n) balled her fist in anger, "What did he want from Kakuji-kun? Maybe he's a vampire king but he's still innocent!" Malphas comforted (Y/n) by rubbing her back, "We still don't know what he wants from Kakuji but, we will protect him quietly. Kakuji may be strong but, Abaddon's power was beyond him."

(Y/n) gritted her teeth and sighed deeply, "I understand." Malphas stood and hung his jacket onto his back. He walked from from (Y/n). (Y/n) watched Malphas walked to the street. Malphas stopped and looked behind for a while, "(Y/n), please be careful. Do not become too naive."

(Y/n) was confused by his words and tried to ask him. Unluckily, Malphas leave with his magic. Malphas was gone and (Y/n) stood there alone. She was wondering, why did Abaddon was aiming for Kakuji-kun? Was it for revenge? Or maybe Kakuji-kun had something that he needed to continue his evil plan? She still can't figure it out. It was out from her mind.

Suddenly, "Hello, Luci-chan. Wanna play hide-and-seek with me?" (Y/n) was surprised looked at her back and she saw nothing. Her fury began to rise, "Who are you? Show yourself, coward!" The voice was heard from unknown location, "This is the rule of hide-and-seek game. You have to find me and you will win."

(Y/n) searched for the voice's owner and saw a black hair behind a building and walked nearer to it. She summoned her sword and tried to thrust at it. But, it disappeared and she can sensed that someone was standing behind her. Her body began to tremble as she heard a whispering voice at her ear, "Game over...."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm sorry if it sucks. I had no idea what to say here but, hope you like it...... Maybe......

Malphas: Don't be so sad. I'm sure they will love it.

(Y/n): I only agreeing with Malphas.

Me: Awwww... you two...... *Hugs both of you*