Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV:

Beep.. Beep.. Beep..

I turn my alarm of and saw it was 6:30. *Today I get to go to Beacon!!!* I smelled something delicious, mom's chocolate chip pancakes. I put my clothes on and grabbed my weapons. I exited my room and went towards the kitchen.

Rose: Good morning  (Y/N), excited to go to Beacon.

(Y/N): Yeah I am.. Little nervous though.

Rose: Don't worry you'll do fine. I made your favorite pancakes to celebrate.

(Y/N): I knew I'd smell something.

(Time skipped after breakfast)

Rose: Alright did you pack everything you need. Extra clothes, underwear.

(Y/N): Mom I got everything please stop!!!

Rose: I'm sorry it's just that my baby is growing up so fast and I'm going to miss you.( Starts tearing up)

(Y/N): sigh~ Mom I'm gonna miss you too, well not as much as your cooking.

Rose: Hey!!!

(Y/N): sorry, well I'd better get going then. Bye mom.

Rose: bye then, make sure you do your best and make me proud ok.

(Y/N): Don't worry I will and I'll my all no matter what.

Rose: Well then, you'd better get going.

(Y/N): Yeah will do.( You get to the door and open it)

Rose: (Y/N) wait!!

(Y/N) Yeah what is it. (She imbraces a hug)

Rose: Show those Grimm whose boss.

As mom.hugged me and probably for the last time until the next four year or even more since I'll graduate as a huntsman. I hugged mom back as I gave her a bear hug myself.

(Y/N): Will do.

I exited my home and started walking towards the bullhead station to get to Beacon. I entered the bullhead and saw many others people going to Beacon. I walked to find a nice spot to look at the window and put my headphones to listen to music till the airship landed to Beacon.

Time skipped~

I exited the bullhead to a magnificent view of the school. Till I saw some guy puking in a trash can. I walk towards him to see if he was alright.

(Y/N): Hey buddy you alright.

???: -vomits-

He gove me a thumbs up as he went back to vomiting in the trash bin.

(Y/N): Let me guess motion sickness.

???: -vomits-

He gives me another thumbs up as I pat his back.

(Y/N): Yeah I know that feeling, sucks too. Well I guess I'll see you around.

???: wai- -vomits-

(Y/N): Yeah.

???: What's your name?

(Y/N): oh, (Y/N) Sapphire. Yours?

???: Jaune Arc. Short, sweet, rolls of the tongue, ladies love it.

(Y/N): *Do they*. Well we better get going if don't want to miss anything.

Jaune: You go ahead I'm still busy here.

(Y/N): Okay.

I walk towards the ceremony, but I heard an explosion so I ran to see what happened. I saw some girl wearing white yelling at the girl I met last night. I was about to walk towards them until I saw a jar of dust next to me. I picked it up and saw the schnee symbol on the jar and walked towards the two girls.