Chapter 4

Beep...

Beep...

Beep...

I turn my alarm off looking at the time to see it's 7:00. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get a quick shower. After the shower I put the uniform they gave us. I then look in the mirror.

(Y/N): I look ridiculous in this.

I started to unpack all my things, putting my clothes in the closet, hanging my Red vs Rlue and One Punch Man poster's on the wall. I look at the time again 7:30.

(Y/N): Looks like I got time to get breakfast.

I exited my room and made my way to the cafeteria. I got (anything you want) and sat down on any table then ate. After breakfast I decided to find my class.

(Y/N): Let's see were is professor Ports class.

You walk for a few minutes until you find the class.

(Y/N): Here it is.(you enter the class)

Port: Good morning, I see your the first student to arrive here. splendid. You are Mr. (L/N) I presume?

(Y/N): Yes I am, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Port: Of course you are. You are in the presence of a great huntsman!

(Y/N): Okay, well I'll just take a seat.

After a while of waiting students started to show up except for team RWBY and JNPR.*where the hell are they class starts in fine minutes* I thought.

Port: Good morning everyone, I am professor Port! Now let us-

He was cut off when RWBY and JNPR came barging in to the class breathing heavily.

Port: Team RWBY and JNPR so glad you came to join us.

Ruby: Sorry sir, we lost track of time.

Port: It's quite alright, now please take your seats.

Ruby and her team sat next to while jaune and his team sat behind me.

(Y/N): Hey why were you guys almost late to class?

Ruby: Well, we organised our room the the beds were out of place so built bunk beds and why were late.

(Y/N): Wait you built bunk beds? I don't what to know how you did.

While the class started professor Port talked about the Grimm and then started talking about him in his younger days which made me want to sleep. Ruby started to draw a picture of port which made me and yang laugh. After his "lesson" he talked about be a true huntsman and asked who had the traits, then Weiss raised her hand

Wiess: I do sir!

Port: Well, let's find out. Get into your fighting clothes.

After weiss left and came back wearing her normal clothes she got into stance.

Yang: Go weiss!

Blake: Fight well!

(Y/N): * where did she get that flag*

Ruby: Represent team RWBY!

Weiss: Ruby, I'm trying to focus.

(Y/N) *What the hell, how come she say to Yang Or Blake*

Port: Let the match begin. (Hey breaks the lock of the cage and a boar starts charging at weiss)

Time skipped after the match~

After port dismissed the class wiess walked out and ruby ran after her.

(Y/N): Why is weiss being b**** all of a sudden.

When I packed my stuff I walk out of the classroom and see ruby finish a talk with ozpin. I walk up to her and see if she's ok.

(Y/N): Hey ruby, you doing alright.

Ruby: Yeah, I am thanks for asking.

(Y/N): Of course, what are friends fo- hey where are you going!

Ruby: To the library!! Bye!

She then left to the library. I decided to get to dorm and do the readings port gave us assigned. You reach your dorm and open the door.

(Y/N): This is going to be a good school year. I just know it.