Chapter 15

I'm in my room at home concentrating about the tournament. My mom walks in.

Summer: Are you ready?

(Y/N): Yeah, I am.

Summer: You better get going.

(Y/N): Yeah.

I get up and start walking out before I do mom calls for me.

Summer: (Y/N) wait.

(Y/N): What is mom.

Summer: I just want to wish you the best of luck, and kick some major butt out there.

(Y/N): I will.

I leave and then make my way to the tournament. I wait and I then see the Coliseum.

(Y/N): Let's see who's first.

I arrived at the Coliseum and I walked to the seats for students.

Oobleck: Now let us go to our next match!

Port: Yes, our next two teams are team MARK of Mistral vs (Y/N) the one man team of Beacon.

I heard my name and walk down to the arena. I made my way to there and I see the team I'm fighting.

Jonathan: So your the one guy we're fighting, please I expected better.

Kaori: Jonathan! Sorry about his rudeness he not like that. I'm Koari, this is Alex Rayner, and Aiden.

Alex: Hey there, hope you put up a good fight.

(Y/N): I was going to say the same to you guys too.

Aiden: To a good fight.

I see him hold his hand out and I took it to shake.

(Y/N): Same to you four.

We all walk away and get to our places.

The screens start spinning and on there side they got snowing area (Samurai Jack) and for me it was broken city.

(Y/N): Okay I could work with this.

I saw MARK get ready and they took out their weapons, but was confusing is Alex didn't have on all he had was some weird shaped lantern.

Port: Three...

Ruby: Go get them (Y/N)!!!

Jaune: We believe in you!!!

Nora: Brake their legs!!!!!!!

Port: Two...

I gave a thumbs up to them and winked at Velvet and I thought I saw her blush.

I took stance in about to take Last word and Thorn.

(Just think like in those western movies.

Port: One... Begin!

I took Last word and Thorn put then started shooting at them with explosive rounds, but I heard a blocking noise and the smoke cleared up and I saw a green shield in front of them.

(Y/N): That's a nice trick there.

Alex: Thanks, this is my weapon.

He shows me a ring.

Alex: And this this right here is the energy source.

He shows me the lantern