Chapter 12

(Y/N) POV:

Me and Ruby met up because Ozpin called us to meet him.

(Y/N): What's gonna happen?

Ruby: I don't know but I have an idea.

I saw Ruby press all the buttons on the elevator and it just made it worse.
We finally then reach Ozpins office after 7 minutes on the elevator.

Ruby: Ah! Sorry it took so long.

(Y/N): Someone accidentally hit all the buttons on the elevator on the way up here.

Ruby: It wasn't me.(Points at me)

Ozpin: Thank you both for coming, how are you two feeling?

Ruby: Okay, I guess.

(Y/N): Fine.

Ruby: I'd feel better if my bad-guy catching record wasn't 0 for 3.

(Y/N): *What*

Ruby: Okay so that's the tone were working with.

Ironwood: Ruby, (Y/N), I feel it's appropriate to let you two know that I think what you two did last night is exactly what being a huntress and huntsman is all about. You both recognized a threat, took action, and did the best you could.

Ruby: Thank you sir.

(Y/N): Thanks.

Ozpin: Now, the general has informed us of the events that, transpired last night. But now that that you've both rested we're wondering if you had anything to add.

Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you both at all?

Ruby: I-

(Y/N): We don't really know.

Ruby: She was wearing a mask. And she never said anything, but I know she fought with glass.

(Y/N): Her clothing lit when she attacked and to create or maybe summon her weapons. She even blocked every bullet we shot at her.

Glynda: Save for the glass, blocking bullets, that sounds like the woman I fought the night I met Ruby and (Y/N).

Ironwood: Embedding dust into clothing is an age-old technique. It could have been anyone.

(Y/N): Wait you think this woman is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?

Ozpin: It could be possible. But we still lack required evidence to link two together.

Ruby: Actually I think I remember her saying something about a hideout or something... in the southeast. Just out side the kingdom.

Ozpin: Interesting.

Glynda: I thought you said the intruder never-

Ozpin: Thank you for your cooperation Ruby, (Y/N). Why don't you go spend some time with your friends. You have a big day ahead of you.

Ruby: Anytime.

(Y/N): Sure.

Ozpin: And miss Rose, please try and be, discreet about this matter.

Ruby: Yes sir.

We both went in the elevator and the doors closed then went down. I kicked Ruby on leg.

Ruby: Hey, was that for?

(Y/N): You almost got is caught Ruby.

Ruby: But we didn't.

(Y/N): Still, Professor Goodwitch had a sharp mind. You can't be risky and then think nothing happens.

Ruby: I guess your right. Let's just go back to our dorms.