Chapter 5

(Y/N) POV:

We were in Goodwitch's class watching a spar match between Jaune and Cardin, Jaune was losing horribly.

(Y/N): Why is he just rushing in there.

Ruby: He might be thinking of something.

(Y/N): Yeah, losing this match.

We saw Jaune get kicked in the gut and Cardin about to bash him before the buzzer rang.

Glynda: Cardin, that's enough. Students, as you can see Mr Arc's aura has dropped to red. In the tournament,  this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and they may the match. Mister Arc, it's been weeks now please try to refer to your scroll during combat gauging  your aura will help you decide when is appropriate to attack or move to a defensive strategy. We would want you to be gobbled by a Beowolf, now would we.

Cardin: Speak for yourself.

Glynda: Remember everyone! The festival is only a few months away. It won't be long before students from other kingdom's start to arrive in Vale, keep practicing! Those that will be competing will be representing all of Vale.

The bell rings and we headed towards the cafeteria and got our food and sat down. Nora was telling a story.

Nora: So, there we were... In the middle of the night...

Ren: It was day..

Nora: Well were surrounded by Ursai.

Ren: They were Beowolves.

Nora: DOZENS OF THEM!

Ren: Two of them...

Nora: But they were no match and in the end... Ren and I took them down and made a but load of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs!

Ren: She's been having this dream for month now.

Pyrrha: Jaune are you ok?

Jaune: Uh? Yeah! Why?

Ruby: You seem a little ... not okay.

Jaune: Guys, i'm fine. Look!(gives a fake smile)

Pyrrha: Jaune Cardin's been picking on you since school started.

Jaune: Who? Cardin Winchester?

(Y/N): No, the muffin man. Of course Cardin Winchester.

Jaune: Nah... He just likes messing around.

Ruby: He's a bully.

Jaune: Please, name on time he's "bullied" me.

(Y/N): First he knocked your books in the hall way. He then activated your shield and it got stuck in the door way.
He even put you in a locker and launched you out of the school.

Jaune: I didn't land that far from the school.

Pyrrha: Jaune, you know if need help you can always ask.

Nora: OOH! We'll break his legs!

(Y/N): I like that idea.

Jaune: Guys really, it's fine. Besides, he's not a jerk to me, he's a jerk to everyone.

Velvet: Ooww, that hurts!

I got angry when I saw Cardin pulling on Velvet's ears.

(Y/N): I'll be right back.

I get up and started to walk Cardin's direction until Ruby grabbed my arm.

Ruby: (Y/N) stay out of it.