Chapter 3

Velvet wins!!!

(Y/N) POV

~(Y/N)'s dream~

I was in a wrecked place I've never seen before, I started exploring until I heard some voices saying " Go back" or " Run before he comes". It was getting pretty creepy until I saw someone having his back facing me.

(Y/N): Hey do you know what this place is and where I am?!!!

The figure didn't respond I the heard something to my left then when I looked back the figure was in an instant.

(Y/N): What the hell is going on here?

Everything started to disappear and darkness was replacing it all. I stood there in the darkness walking god knows where until it all turned white and a black mist arose in front of me and formed into a man but I couldn't see his face because his body was covered in very black aura except his eyes were like mine.

(Y/N) Who are you and where am I??!!

???: You do not know?

(Y/N): Of course not why do think I'm asking.

???: Foolish boy I am ever negative emotions you have in your heart!! To where you are, your in the world I was sent to rot and parish.

(Y/N): I don't understand what you mean?

???: In time you will understand and you will finish what I started long ago. Remember that.

~Morning~

(Y/N):(you wake up) What the was all that? What time is it.

You look at your scroll and saw it was 6:50.

(Y/N): An hour till the initiation starts. Might as well sleep a little more till then.

40 minutes pasted and you went to shower, change into your clothes, eat breakfast, then you made your way to the lockers. As you were walking you'd kept thinking of that dream you had.

(Y/N): What did that guy mean " in time I'll understand.

As you kept walking you weren't aware of your surroundings and bumped in someone knocking the stranger down.

???: hey?!

(Y/N): I'm so sorry please forgive me!!( putting you hand out)

???: (takes your and help the peron up) It's alright it was my fault.

(Y/N): No it's my fault, if wasn't paying attention to my surroundings.

You saw a camera and picked it up.

(Y/N) Here you go. If there's any damage on it I'll pay for it.

???: No it's alright no damage done to it. Your a new student here aren't you.

(Y/N): yes I am, my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and you are.

???: My name is Velvet scarlatina. It's nice meet you.

(Y/N): Yeah same here, well I better get going it was nice talking to Velvet and sorry about bumping into you.