Chapter 19

(Y/N) POV:

Me, and JNPR were waiting in their dorm to know what was going on.

Jaune: Do you think she-

(Y/N): Jaune what are out saying. It's Yang we're talking about, I know she wouldn't do anything like this. Guy come on.

Ren: She's not the kind of person to harm anyone for winning a match.

Nora: Yeah.

(Y/N): See.

Jaune: I know, but I don't know what to think anymore.

(Y/N): I thought the same thing you did. But I know she would never hurt someone, she's not that cruel.

The general walked out of the room and passed their dorm room, we then see the rest of RWBY and I spoke.

(Y/N): She doing alright?

Blake: She's doing the best she can.

Ruby: I heard Mercury and his team is rushing back to Haven to be with his family. So until they land no one can question him about what happened.

Ren: If theirs anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

(Y/N): Yeah, we want to help out.

Ruby: Alright, if that's the case. Pyrrha, (Y/N)...

(Y/N): Yeah.

Pyrrha: Hmm.

Ruby: Be sure to win one for Beacon.

Weiss: It's what Yang would want.

(Y/N): Well then, you got it. I'll make sure I get to the last rounds.

Pyrrha: I'll do my best.

(Y/N): I'm gonna head out now. Bye guys.

I walked out of the dorm and went to the court yard.

Time skipped~

I was walking around the school wondering who's gonna fight next. I turn a corner and see Pyrrha and Jaune sitting on a wall together.

(Y/N): Guess he's not so clueless after all. *I should leave the two love bird's alone*

I turned back till I hear a thud and I run back to the corner and I see Jaune on his knees and a crack in a pillar. I run to him and see him get up a bit.

(Y/N): Jaune are you alright?!

Jaune: Yeah. Just did something stupid, that's all.

(Y/N): Let me help you up.

Jaune: No, I got it.

He gets up and then walked away. I turn to the crack on the pillar and wondered what happened.

???: The time is coming.

I turned around to see who spoke to me.

(Y/N): What the hell is going on?

Ozpin: If you do experience any voice or changes in you, come to me.

(Y/N): Why is this happening?

I grabbed my scroll and saw it was almost time for the next match. I got a ride to the Colosseum and I got a seat. As the screen was started to spin I thought I saw Mercury, I took a hard look and saw it was really him. I got out of my seat and jogged towards the back room's and entered.

(Y/N): Why is Mercury here?

As I walked through the halls Mercury walked out of different hallway and then saw me.