Chapter 1

'THUMP!' I fell on the floor. I didn't sleep that bad, did I ? I awoke on the floor. I yawned like a dyeing walrus. For a second I stretched and stared at the ceiling carelessly when I turned to face my purple giraffe alarm clock that fell along with me. '8:10".

I was late for school! I got up as fast as i could and raced in the bathroom almost tripping on my hair brush that laid carelessly next to the tub. I turned on the water and jumped in the shower, but realized I still had my pajamas on and came back out. This time I properly took off my clothes, showered and wrapped my Minnie Mouse towel around my waist. I hummed to myself as I searched through my closet for something to wear.

Finally I took out a blue shirt, pink skinny  jeans, black boots my black beanie and ripped jacket  with my black ray bandz and aligned them on my bed. After I was done getting dressed I let my hair out and put  my silver lucky heart shaped broach in my pocket ~Only certain times I wore it, but other times it was just in my pocket for good luck.~ Perfect. Well in my opinion. I grabbed my grey book bag off of my coat rack and jogged downstairs.

"Breakfast ready yet?" I asked my dad who was now trying to work the blender.

Ever since my mom passed away a year ago he has been the stay at home dad. Trying to cook,give me motherly like advice and all that other sort of stuff.

"Uh-How do you like your eggs?" my dad asked. I looked down at the scrambled eggs that now had egg shells mixed inside.

"Dad, do you need help?" I smiled before taking twenty dollars out of his wallet.

"Was it that obvious? Buy yourself something from school." he said putting back the ingredients.

"Way ahead of ya." I put the twenty in my pocket and stood by the doorway waiting for dad.

" We'll talk about that alarm problem of yours after school." he scolded.

"Oh. You noticed the lateness, huh?" I followed my dad to his black nissan. He opened the door for me and we hoped in.

A few minutes later we arrive to Riddleton High (Home of the Peacocks) Weird school mascots)

"Have a good day at school, Jamie!" my dad waved from the car.

I waved back and entered the school doors. I took a look at my watch and entered into my first class. Math. My worse subject. It was already horrible that I failed it. Now I was showing up late to it too.

"Ms.Jackson." My math teacher Mrs.Botanic called wiping her glasses making sure it was me.

"Sorry, I'm late. Won't happen again, Mrs.Botanic." I apologized going to my usual seat.

I stopped. Someone was in my seat. A boy. He had beautiful dark brown eyes and caramel like skin. I caught myself on the verge of drueling and hurried to turn away to Mrs.Botanic.

"Oh. Ms.Jackson. This is our new student. Jacob Andrews. He has your seat now so you can take that seat there behind Rebecka." Mrs.botanic pointed to a blonde haired girl painting her finger nails.

"Fine.." I folded my arms and aggresively sat in the assigned seat. I watched as Jacob looked back at me and winked. I rolled my eyes and waited for the lesson to begin. Just great.. Another player