Chapter 20 *short*

I finally reached home. Like eight blocks but it was better than taking a ride from Jerry....I bust through my front door and threw my purse over the chair.

"Mom!!" I shouted

She ran downstairs with a white bath robe on, a towel around her head and she was wearing a green facial mask. I jumped a little when I saw her.

"Whats wrong?" she asked.

"Everything! I just caught your principle of a boyfriend making out with his secretary then Jacob kisses me then I have to walk home and--"

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Who kissed you?" she raised a eyebrow

"Jacob..."

"But aren't you with Tylin?"

"Its Tyler.." I correct.

"Yeah him"

"Aren't you worried about Jerry?"

"Seriously, Jamie. I know you don't like the man, but making up lies" she put her hands on her waist.

"I'm not lieing!" I stomped my foot.

"Don't be using that kind of tone with me, missy"

"Ugh!." I go upstairs and face plant into my bed.

I scream into my pillow. What was Tyler gonna think?

_____________________________________

School~ Monday Morning~:

I tried to look as happy as I could because Jordan and Gabrielle could read me like a book. I opened my locker and plastered on a bright smile when Gabby and Jord came over.

"Hey, Jamie" Jordan knocked on my locker door.

"Hey, guys!" I pretended to be all perky.

"You're a horrible actress" Gabrielle laugh.

"What'd you mean?"

"Obviously something happened and you don't want us to find out" Jordan put her hands on her waist.

"You guys are good.." I sighed

"So what happened?" Gabrielle asked.

"So this guy my mom has been dating is the principle of that school Jacob transferred. Mom wanted us to bond so he carried me there, but then his secretary came and he had to go so he told Jacob to show me around but then we kissed and then I ran away and then I saw Jerry and the secretary kissing so I had to walk home" I took a deep breath

"You kissed Jacob!?" Gabrielle and Jordan shouted in unison.

"Shut up!" I hit them on their shoulder.

"Oww..Sorry, jeesh. But why did you kiss Jacob?" Jordan asked.

"I don't know..." I buried my face in my hands.

"This isn't good." Gabrielle shaked her head.

"What isn't good?" Chres ask walking up from behind Jordan.

"Ummm..Nothing. Everything is good" I lie.

"Okay. So babe...I think its time we tell them about us." Chresanto smiled to Jordan.

"Babe?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Us?" Gabrielle did the same.

"Chresanto and I are....dating. Surprise." Jordan gave a weak smile.

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading! If u liked it...comment and vote!! I'd love if you did!!
_____________________________________