Chapter 11

So Jordan #newgirl have been at the school for about three days now and for those three days Chresanto has been taking advice from Jacob  about flirting with Jordan. He has been failing sadly, but the way he was nervous made her laugh like hell, but we saw some Chres and Jord babies in the future. Also I decided to tell Jacob that I was Cindy. I made my way to the boy's locker room. He was standing by the door with his shirt off. Wow that was distracting...

"Jacob." I called softly tapping his shoulder.

"Oh. Hey, Jamie."  he greeted back.

"We have to talk." I said.

Before he could answer a girl with straight black hair and caramel skin came over and wrapped her arms around Jacob's neck.

"Hey, babe." she said biting her lips.

"Uh. Who's this?" I asked.

"I'm the mystery girl. Cindy." she said.

"Mystery girl?"

"Yeah. The girl left her broach behind. Cindy here described the broach perfectly." Jacob explained.

What? This little trick!

"But anyone could've seen the broach in my--Cindy's hair." I said clenching my fists.

"Not anyone. The broach was hidden behind her ear. Only I saw it when we kissed." Jacob said.

"But--she is an imposter!" I shouted.

"Listen. You had your chance, Jamie and you blew it." she pushed me.

I pushed her back and thats when less than two seconds her hair was clenched in my fists and she was yelling to me to get off of her. She slapped me and I punched her until my fists started to ache. I looked up to see a bunch of students yelling my name and Jacob pulling me off of her. Jordan and Gabrielle ran to me.

"Hey, everyone! Principle Sid is coming!" Gabrielle shouted causing all of the students to run.

"What happened?" Jordan asked.

Jacob picked up his bloody nose or broken nose imposter.

"Whats your problem, Jamie?!" Jacob asked angrily.

I was speechless. He told me he never wanted to talk or see me again before taking the girl to the nurse.

"What did you do Jamie?" Gabby asked.

I cried while I explained everything to them.

"So you're Cindy.." Jordan asked in a whisper.

"Yes." I answered softly.

"Wow. So who's the girl Jacob is with?" Jordan asked.

"Thats my backstabbing sister!" A familiar voice shouted from behind.

It was........

____________________________________

Comment and vote if u wanna find out who's sister the Cindy imposter is..

___________________________________