Chapter 15

So Tyler and I have been talking all day. He's really interresting and fun to be around. We're at the cafeteria and he's telling me about his trip to Paris. I sigh at how cute he looks.

"Maybe we could visit the Eiffel Tower someday" he suggests snapping me out of my daydreaming.

"We?" I repeated.

"You know. Me and you. Just the two of us." he smiles.

I blush. Before we could say anything Jordan and Gabrielle sit down at the table.

"Hey, guys! This is my...close friend Tyler" I smile.

"Hey!" Gabrielle and Jordan say in unison.

"Hey." Tyler smirks.

"These are my friends. This is Gabrielle" I wave my hand to Gabrielle.

"One G, an A, but two Bs" Gabrielle laughs.

"And this is my next friend Jordan" I wave my hand over to Jordan.

"Chresanto's favorite shoe brand" I hear Rayan's voice approaching the table with Chresanto following behind.

We laugh at the table, but Chresanto pretends he dosen't even hear us.

"Hey, Chres. You left this in my car" Jordan hands Chres a blue and black snapback.

"Oh...So he was in your car?" Rayan gives a nasty smirk.

"Not like that you moron" Gabrielle elbows Rayan.

"You know you love me" he poked Gabrielle.

"True..." She agrees and gives him a quick peck on the lips.

Did I forget to mention they date? Yeah ever since the masqerade ball.

"Yuck...save it for a closed hotel room" I cover my eyes playfully.

"We won't do that when you and Ty start it." Rayan blurted out.

"Excuse me?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Nothing..." Ray scratches the back of his head.

"Whatever..Besides Ty probably has a girlfriend or something. Isnt that right Tyler?" I roll my eyes.

"Actually no"

"Great!" I jump.

Everyone looks at me crazy at the table.

"Because....I have a bunch of single friends...You know..." I embarrasly play with my fingers in my lap.

"Right. So..how about we all go out tommorrow night?" Chresanto ask.

"Yeah. That would be cool" Jordan smiled.

"So like...Gabrielle and Ray, Chres and Jordan and Ty and me" I put a strand of my hair behind my hair.

"Yup." Rayan nodded.

"Its a date." Ty agreed.

_____________________________________

Who else is anxious to see how this date goes??? You're gonna be so excited!!! Just watch!! Comment and vote!!!