Chapter 13

I build up the courage to go to talk to Jacob the next day. I hope he's not mad anymore so this is it. I was gonna confess that I was the famous cindy, but I had no idea where he was. I went to ask Jordan because she was at her locker that was nearby.

"Hey, Jordan! You know where jacob is?"

"Hmm..Oh didnt you hear? His sister transferred school so his parents decided to transfer him too."

"What?!"

"Yeah. Wait, how are you gonna tell him that you're Cindy?"

"I don't know. Ugh..I feel so dumb.." I lean my head against Jordyn's locker.

"Don't worry. I'll ask Gabrielle if she knows what school they transferred to then we can drive there after school today."

"Thanks so much. You're a life saver" I sigh in relief.

After school Jordan pulls around front and we get in her car.

"Why does your car smell like cinnamon?" Gabrielle asks sniffing the air.

"I think its Chresanto's new colon" she says not taking her eye off of the road.

"Uhh..What was Chresanto August doing in your car,Jordan?" I asked sounding like a mother.

"Nothing. His car was at the shop so he wanted me to give him a lift" she shrugged her shoulders.

" A lift? Just a lift? Not a blow or a hand or a--" 

I elbow Gabrielle then bust out laughing.

"It was nothing like that! Chresanto is a good guy. He's just....explainable" she turned through a corner.

We was approaching a huge school. The sign said "Hashenton High". I laughed at the name, but Gabrielle and Jordan looked at me like I was crazy because they didn't know what i was laughing at. Thats when my laughing ceased when I saw Jacob talking to some girl. 

" I can't do this." I said nervously.

"Yes you can. Now get out of my car" Jordan playfully pushed me to the door.

I took a deep breath and came out of the car.

"Jacob." I called softly.

He was still talking and then noticed me in the corner of his eye.

"Uh..Hailie, I'll call you later." he said to the girl.

She kissed him on the cheek then left. Ouch..That hurt.

"Jamie. What are you doing here?"

"I came to get something off of my chest" I admitted.

"Like.."

"Jacob. I'm Cindy. I was the girl who you danced with, kiss talked about how where we were was your favorite place to come thing and everything. I'm sorry I didn't come to tell you sooner" a tear drained down my face as I spoke.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was just... I dont know what I was" i wiped the tear.

"I'm glad you told me that jamie."

"I am too. So does that mean.."

"It dosent change anything Jamie. I've moved on. I'm with Halie now, but I still hope that we can be friends."

I tried to in take those words. After that magical night he just wants to be friends'. This couldnt be happening.

I nodded and watched as he left. I motionlessly walked back to Jordyn's car, my whole body numb.

"What he say?" Gabrielle asked curiously.

" He- He- he wants to be friends." I say as I open the passenger side.

"I'm so sorry, Jamie.." Jordan says patting me on the back.

"Its okay."

_________________________________________________________________________

Thanks 4 reading, guys! Thats the end.... I'd like 4 u to comment tho.................lol okay I'm kidding its not the end!! We still have a few more chapters ahead of us!! So what did u think??