Chapter 12

Previously..........................

"Thats my backstabbing sister!" a familiar voice shouted.

We turned around to see Monica modeling over.

"You have a sister?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, great. Now the world has two of you." Jordyn said sarcastically.

"We're so different though like for once I don't steal my sister's man"

"Did she know you liked Jacob?" Gabrielle asked.

"Yep. And since you liked Jacob too I'm thinking we could team up, get her out of the way then go back to just us two fighting for Jacob"  Monica gave a fake smile.

"Thats not a bad plan" Jordan turned to me.

"Yeah, but I don't trust Monica so we'll solve this our way. Come on, we're gonna be late for english" I waved a fake goodbye to Monica.

I mean I've heard the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but in this case it wasn't working. After spanish was lunch so Gabrielle, Jordyn and I was heading to the cafeteria when we see a crowd of students shouting 'fight'! We got a closer view and it was the fake Cindy and some other girl.

"Didn't she learn her lesson not to fight anymore. You probably didn't stomp her head hard enough" Jordyn laughed.

"Isn't that Jacob's--" Gabrielle was about to say something but Jacob ran over to break up the two.

"Stop! Cindy, what's your problem?!" Jacob almost pushed her.

"Tryna teach this hoe a lesson!" she said trying to push Jacob out of the way.

"You mean my sister" Jacob said.

The crowd went ooohh...

"Your sister? Of course I didn't know, Jakey" she tried hugging him, but he rejected it.

"Look, don't call me or text me. Anything. Come on, Jess." Jacob grabbed his sister's arm and they walked off.

Soon the crowd faded.

"I guess you can do it now, Jamie" Jordyn smiled.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Tell Jacob that you're the real Cindy." she added

"You're right."

I decided to do it when Jacob was less mad tho. Jordyn, Gabrielle and I made our way to the lockers when Rayan and Chresanto came over.

"Hey, Jordyn." Chresanto said flirtasiouly.

(hope i spelt that right if I didnt leave the correct spelling in the comments)

"Oh, hey Chres." Jordyn smiled.

"Go on Chres.." Rayan elbowed him.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go out friday?" Chres asked.

"Okay..Sure, where?" Jordyn asked closing her locker.

"Where?" Chres asked himself.

"He didn't think he'd get this far" Rayan laughed.

"How about--" Chres was interruped by the bell.

"Sorry.." Jordyn mouthed as we pulled her to the cafeteria.
____________________________________

Okay so in the next chapter Jamie will probably confess and we'll see what jacob says. Will Chres and Jordyn ever go out? Only the good lord knows..Thx for reading!!! Vote and comment!!