Chapter 22

I was at the mall picking up a few things for the big game tomorrow afternoon. Lucky me I'd be seeing Jacob's face because our football teams were going head to head. I went into Forever 21 and started picking up what I needed. That's when a familiar blonde caught my eye. Hailie or whatever her name was. Remember the girl who Jacob was talking to when I went to confront him? Yep,her. I tried not to make direct eye contact.

"Hey, you're Jamie right?" she tapped my shoulder.

So much for not trying to make direct eye contact....

"Uh, yeah." I answered.

"Oh. You know Jacob talks alot about you. You two had a thing or something?"

"me and Jacob? Of course not!" I pretended to be looking at a can of hairspray.

"Oh...Well we're dating now" She said even though I didn't ask her that...

"That's nice for you" I nod as I try to escape through an isle, but she follows.

Stalker much?

"So you going to the game?" she asks looking at some glittery bras

"Yeah, are you?" I ask copying her

Awkward conversation......

"Yeah. Maybe we can hangout?"

Is she serious> You're asking some random girl you're boyfriend talks about nonstop to hangout at your boyfriends's football game. Wow.. Wait, what did she have under her sleeves?

"Okay...." I nodded awkwardly.

"Cool. Toodles!" she cheerfully made her way to the cashier.

Later After School............................................................................................................................................................

Jacob's POV: 

What up everyone? I guess you're wondering why I kissed Jamie. Its because I still have feelings for her and I'm stupid for rejecting her!! You may ask 'Don't you date Hailie?" Well no. We broke up because she thinks I talk nonstop about Jamie. I was coming out of the boy's locker room when I saw Hailie and some of her cheerleading friends talking. I must say she looked hella fine in her uniform, but Jamie was the only apple of my eye. I was gonna say hey but I heard her mention Jamie's name. I hid behind the wall and listened.

"So we're gonna teach Jamie a lesson and her cheerleading squad. That'll teach her not to mess with my Jacob" Hailia snickered

"Umm..Hailie, I'm still confused. Why do we have red paint?" Bridgit asked holding up a paint bucket. She wasn't always the bright one of the group...

"Ugh....Its gonna go all over Jamie and the squad when the cannon shoots" Hailie groaned

"Oh...Okay, come on! They're having a sale at Jcpenny!"

I hid into the janitor's closet until they were gone. This was horrible. I couldn't let Jamie and her team get humiliated out there. I had to tell her. I ran to my car and started for Jamie's house.

Jamie's POV:

I just came out of the shower out of the downstairs bathroom because a skunk got in my bathroom and not even febreeze could solve that problem. I had my purple towel wrapped around me when there was a knock on the door. Too bad we didn't have a peep hole. It was probably Gabrielle and Jordan because they said they'd come by. I opened it a little and it was Jacob.

"Jamie, I have to talk to you!" he barged in

"Jacob! I just came out of the shower, Get out!" I held my towel tighter

"I'm sorry, but this is important" he pleaded

"No! Get out! You had your chance and you blew it!"

"But Jamie--"

"Out." 

He sighed then left. God...He was so stubborn. I locked the door then went upstairs to get dressed. Maybe practising my cheerleading routine in the backyard would get my mind off of Jacob.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hailie and Jamie's pic to the side>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanks for reading, vote and comment!! Still decideing whether I shud make a sequel probably will but for now toodles!!