Voldemort

Voldemort had called another death eater meeting a few days later. Bellatrix was going to tell him what was happening, she was going to tell him everything and she knew she was going to get punished for missing a meeting. Bella was the first one there like usual followed by Rodolphus, they all sat down and as soon as everyone was there they started the meeting m. They talked about many different things and after the meeting the girl stayed back. She had told Rodolphus she needed to talk to Voldemort about something but didn't tell him what she needed to talk to him about. Bellatrix stood up and sank to her knees after everyone had left. "My lord" she whispered and he stood up and looked at her. "Stand my Bellatrix, tell me what's on your mind" Voldemort said without emotion. "My lord I'm pregnant" Bellatrix said as she stood up, her voice was childish, unlike herself. "You are pregnant as in your having a baby?" He asked as he watched her. The witch nodded "yes my lord, I'm pregnant with your child" she looked him straight in the eyes, for the first time she could feel something between them, something real.

"Bellatrix, when did this happen?" He asked a little confused but still had no emotion in his voice. "That one night when I found you after you went into hiding" Bellatrix mumbled and looked at the ground. "Rodolphus doesn't know, he wouldn't like it, he thinks it's his." Bellatrix said with fear in her voice. "I see, well tell me why you missed the last meeting!" The dark wizard said and Bellatrix's eyes widened. "He forbids me to speak of it" The young witch said trying to sound convincing. Voldemort got closer to her and took her hands, she flinched, she was used to getting smacked when someone was so close. "Tell me what is going on between Rodolphus and you bella, tell me now" Voldemort said demanding. "I-I..." she had no clue what to say  "he hurts me" she mumbled with fear in her voice and eyes "he tried to kill me a few times" the witch said and Voldemort looked mad "you didn't you tell me this before?!" He yelled which made her flinch "he told me not to tell anyone" she mumbled as she looked at the ground with tears running down her face.