Visiting the past

"Thank you so much!" Bellatrix hugged the person at the door. "Anything for you dear" Minerva was the one at the door . Bellatrix took Mia from her and invited her inside. Narcissa went to the kitchen and made tea and brought it to the living room where Minerva and Bellatrix were sitting. "I told you to visit young ladies" Minerva looked from Bellatrix to Narcissa. "I thought you were joking, honestly, you wouldn't want to see me" Bellatrix said with a sigh. "Don't kid yourself Bella, of course I wanted to see you. I missed you" Minerva replied and smiled at Mia who was bouncing up and down on Bellatrix's lap as she held her. "Well a summary since the last time we saw each other is that I married the dark lord after divorcing Rodolphus. I had a child as you can see and I'm pregnant again" Bellatrix smiled slightly as Minerva nodded. "You didn't even invite me to the wedding" Minerva stared at the witch but she showed no emotion "you didn't want to be there. Did you hear I passed out? It was horrible" the witch replied and sighed. "What about you Narcissa, give me a summary of your life" Minerva looked at her. "I married Lucius and had my son Draco" Narcissa looked at Bellatrix "so where did you find Mia?" She asked "at Andromeda's house, She stole her for you" Minerva looked at Bellatrix and she nodded. "Thank you so much"

Minerva spent the night as the three girls caught up on their lives since they last saw each other. Tom knew who was here and sighed "what do this girls have with her? I mean she's on the other side" he asked Lucius as he held Mia. Lucius had Draco sleeping in his arms "Minerva adopted them for awhile or something." Lucius shrugged "Cissa used to talk about her all the time but she stopped after a few years. Said she never wanted to see Minerva again" Lucius replied and Tom smirked "well it's great to see they reconnected" he watched the three girls as they talked most of the night.

The next morning Bellatrix seemed the happiest she ever was. She wouldn't let Minerva or Mia out of her sight. She ate a huge breakfast and nursed and changed Mia. Then she went outside and sat outside with Mia. Minerva stayed inside so Tom went out and sat next to Bellatrix "how long are we staying here? How long is she staying here?" He asked as she looked at her. "I don't know! This is the closest thing I ever had to a mother. She is my mother, just let me choose. Tom she might become a death eater, just give it time. Please just let me do this" Bellatrix sighed and watched Mia roll in the grass. "Fine, if she becomes a death eater I won't care but I want you back so come back to me soon. Please baby" he says and then gets up and goes inside. Bellatrix sighed and looked at Mia "daddy's made because mommy found a new favorite person. Mommy is going to go home with daddy tonight because mommy and daddy need time alone" Bellatrix says in a baby voice and Mia giggled. The witch smiled at her child as she sat on there and thought. She needed Minerva but she needed Tom more.

That night after dinner Bellatrix, Tom, and Mia went home. Bellatrix put Mia to bed and then got into bed next to Tom "I love you" the witch mumbled "I love you too" he replied and they kissed. Bellatrix smiled as she looked at him "you are the most handsome person I've ever seen" she mumbled "your the most beautiful and sexy thing I've ever seen" he whispered back and they both smiled. They both fell asleep that night but Bellatrix had a bad feeling. She didn't know what the feeling was about but she hated this feeling and she wanted to know what it was about. She thought it was just because this was the first time Mia was sleeping in her own room since they got her back but she didn't know that tomorrow would be one of the worst days for her.