The Riddle's

"Bella, oh my god bella" Narcissa handed the child to Tom and then got down by Bellatrix. "This could have happened because of many things. I knew this was a bad idea" Narcissa says panicking. Voldemort hands the child to Lucius and gets down by Narcissa. "Wait, Bellatrix doesn't want Lucius to touch the child!" Narcissa yells. "It's alright, she'll understand. Let's just get her checked out. Make sure she's alright"

A few hours later Bellatrix was laying on her bed still in her dress. She slowly opened her eyes and the first face she saw was Tom's. She sighed and closed her eyes again. "I'm so sorry" she whispered "I was supposed to marry you but I passed out" Tom took her hand and sighed. "Bella it's alright. It's not your fault you passed out" little did he know that she passed out on purpose because she felt she couldn't marry him. She loved him so much but she couldn't, she was to afraid to get married again. He leaned down and kisses her, she opened her eyes and kissed him back. Her true love finally loved her back and she was afraid. "I want Mia" she whispered and he nodded "I'll get you Mia"

Tom comes back with Mia. Bellatrix sat up and and took Mia from him. She smiled as she looked at Tom "I'm so sorry about today. I still want to marry you" she sighed. "Well there's only one thing we need to do to be married" he kissed her and she kissed him back. "Now we're married" he whispered and the witch smiled. "So now I'm Bellatrix Riddle" she giggles "and this is Mia riddle" she smiles as she looks at her baby. "So we are supposed to go on our honeymoon but I think instead we could just have a little fun" he smirks and kisses down her neck. "That sounds fun" she whispered.

The next morning Bellatrix woke up in Tom's arms. She smiled as she kissed her chest. She got out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower. After her shower she changed and then nursed Mia. Tom woke up and found her missing. He sighed and got up went to the kitchen where Narcissa was talking to Bellatrix. Their conversation stopped as soon as he walked into the room and they looked at him. "Well I am going to go find clothes for Mia." Bellatrix says and walks out of the room. Tom watches her go and then looks at Narcissa "what is wrong with bella?" He asked and Narcissa shrugged "nothing, there's nothing wrong" Narcissa went back to making breakfast. Tom sighed and went to find bella.

"Bella what's wrong?" He asks when he finds her. "Nothing, why would anything be wrong?"" She asked and looked at him. "You and your sister are acting weird." "It's nothing Tom, I promise" she smiled at him and kissed his cheek "I'll show you soon alright" she whispers and he nods "fine, alright then." He goes back to the kitchen and Bella follows him. "Cissy, when will I have it?" She asked. "In a few days. I'll show you when I get it" Narcissa smiles at her older sister. "Thank you Cissy. I can't wait"