Bellatrix

She woke up by her dark mark burning. "Shit! They are looking for me!" She whispered to herself, she got up and ran off. She had no clue where she was going but she wanted to be alone. She hid behind a building, she had no clue what building it was but she hid behind it trying to think of a place to go. After a few hours she heard a loud pop. She knew someone had just apparated here. She held her breath knowing that if it was a death eater they would be looking for her. After a little while longer she heard footsteps, she slowly peaked out to the the dark lord. She gasped knowing that he was looking for her. Why did he come looking for me? He could care less, he has no feelings for me, She thought as she watched her master walk around. She wasn't sure what she wanted to do. She could either stay hidden or she could go to her one true love and apologize. Then she remembered what she had always told herself apologizing is a sign of weakness, she thought so she turned around and was about to run off but someone grabbed her and dragged her into the building.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Bellatrix asked looking at the hooded figure. "I have found you, you will be going to Azkaban now let's go" the hooded figure grabbed her and apparated away with her. She didn't struggle, this witch was smart enough not to struggle. She let this hooded figure do what it wanted. The hooded figure stopped and looked at Bellatrix "what is wrong with you?!" It asked madly. "Nothing, why would something be wrong with me?" The witch replied. "Your not struggling" the hooded figure sounded confused. "I'm pregnant, you wouldn't put a pregnant witch in Azkaban would you now?" Bellatrix asked as she watched the hooded figure. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. I'll take you back where I found you" the hooded figure took Bellatrix back to the building and then left. Bellatrix smiled as she stood behind the building. She saw someone coming towards her and sighed.

As soon as she saw who it was she run up to him and sank to her knees "my lord" she mumbled and looked down. "Bellatrix it's great to see your alive" Voldemort said as he got down on his knees next to her and gently lifted up her chin. She blushed, she couldn't help it. He was touching her, he was touching her how he never touched her before. "My lord..." she whispered as she looked into his red eyes. "My Bellatrix" he whispered back looking into her black eyes. His fingers still under her chin holding it up. She slowly got closer to him "I'm married. I can't be doing this" the witch whispers as tears form in her eyes. "Do you really love him?" Voldemort asked as he looked at her. "No I don't but..." "Bellatrix you don't have to worry about him ever again" he whispered. Bellatrix couldn't resist, his eyes were staring into hers, he was so close to her that she had to but she didn't. She wanted to so badly but she was afraid, her heart was pounding so hard but she was with her true love. She didn't know what she wanted more, did she want him or did she want to be alone. Inside she was screaming with joy to finally be able to be here with him but on the outside she looked miserable.

He couldn't make the first move, he couldn't love but he wanted to. He wished she would just kiss him, he needed her to if they were going to go anywhere. Instead of her kissing him she stood up. She knew she wasn't supposed to but she stood up and so he stood up. "My lord I must say I want to do this. I want to but I can't" she looked at the ground. "Do whatever you want Bellatrix" he whispers. The witch looks at him and smirks. It's not her normal smirk, it's a sexy smirk that Rodolphus had only seen once or twice. "My lord if I did what I wanted then we would both be in trouble" she said still with a smirk. She got really close to him, she was about to kiss him and we was ready but then she sighed. He looked at her confused "are you alright Bella?" He asked but she didn't answer, she just stared at him, she never wanted this moment to end but she couldn't do it. She wanted to do bad but there was something stopping her. She leaned into him and kisses his cheek before turning around and running off. She ran off down the road not looking back at him.

He watched her for confused. All he wanted was for her to kiss him but that wasn't happening. He didn't know how to show it but he was sure he had finally developed feelings for her. He needed her in his life and now he was watching her run away. He wanted to run after her but couldn't move. He just watched her disappear. He knew this was wrong. He knew he should never get close to one of his servants so what made him get so close to this one? What was so different about Bellatrix? He apparated away in hopes she would be at Malfoy manor. He needed to make sure she never went back to Rodolphus. He was going to make Rodolphus sign divorce papers, hoping she would sign them too. Then he hopes they would be together. If not he hoped Bellatrix would get the chance to be happy.