Secrets

"So you mean you've got it? Hand it over! It's mine!" Bellatrix said as she reaches for Narcissa's hand. "No! I'm the one who got it! I'll give it to you when it's ready!" Narcissa smiled as she stepped away from Bellatrix. "Wait? No! I want to do it, I want to set it up for him." "Bella let me do it, I know more then you do. I'll show you when I'm done." Narcissa walked away and Bellatrix sighed and went to Tom. "How's my child?" Bellatrix asked taking Mia from his arms. "She's doing amazing, she rolled over" Bellatrix smiled as she kissed Tom.

A few days past and Narcissa walked up to Bellatrix "it's done. Here take it and go. Have fun, I'll miss you" Bellatrix hugged Narcissa. "I'll miss you too" Narcissa smiled. Bellatrix ran out of the house laughing and smiling. She stopped when she saw Tom on the ground playing with Mia. She walked over to him "I have a surprise for you" she whispered. "It's a really big surprise and I think your gonna love it." She kisses his cheek and runs off. He smiles as he watches her go. "Your mother is really excited. I don't know why yet but I bet it'll be great" he kisses Mia's cheek and she babbles.

That night Bellatrix ran into their bedroom smiling "Tom, it's ready! I have to show you the surprise!" "Alright let's go then" he kisses her cheek. She picks up Mia and takes Tom's hand then apparates to a huge house. Tom looks at it and gasps. "Bella what is this?" He looks at her. "It's out new house. This is what Cissy and I have been working on for awhile. It's a new house!" She smiles and he smashes his lips into hers. "It's perfect" he mumbled to the witch. "Come on, I'll show you around" Bellatrix goes inside and shows him around.

She showed him the kitchen and the living room and a bunch of other rooms. She then shows him Mia's bedroom and then their bedroom. "Ok so it's been been months since the wedding right?" Bella asked and he nods. "Well look" she opened one door and Tom gasps and looks at her. "Is this for really?" He asked.