Death Eaters

Voldemort had called a death eater meeting. It wasn't a normal one, it was because Bellatrix hadn't come to Malfoy manor. All the death eaters gathered in and sat down. The only space that was empty was where Bellatrix sat. She never missed, not unless Rodolphus made her. Once the Death Eaters saw that she wasn't here they knew what this was about. They all looked over at Rodolphus and he looked up at the dark lord. "My lord, I may promise you she is not at my house. I may promise you I have not seen her" he said in his normal tone. "Where was the last place you saw her?" The dark lord asked as he stared at Rodolphus. "My house, last night. I kicked her out because... well because she told me the truth about the child" Rodolphus replied not having any emotion. "Very well then. You are the cause for her disappearance so you will not be looking for her. Instead you will stay here and make sure she doesn't come. If you do not fulfill this, if you leave or if she comes and leaves then you will be greatly punished, do you understand?" Voldemort asked emotionless and Rodolphus nods "yes my lord, I understand."

Voldemort gave each Death Eater somewhere to look and as soon as they left he went to Rodolphus. "Stand up!" He demanded. Rodolphus stood up and Voldemort punched him as hard as he could. Rodolphus looked shocked and put his hand on his cheek where Voldemort had punched him. "What was that for my lord?" He asked "that's what you do to Bellatrix every single day and it's not right. She's to afraid to tell anyone but she may be dead now because of you and you will pay!" Voldemort replied madly before he apparated. Rodolphus was left alone, his cheek was turning black and blue and he was angry. He was sure if Bellatrix came then she would not get away from him.

Voldemort went and searched the Lestrange Manor before walking down the road looking around. He knew if she was hurt she would avoid using magic, he knew if she wanted to be alone she would hide but he needed to find her. He looked up and down the roads for hours looking for her but there was no sign of this witch. He was worried but didn't show it. He  continued to walk down the streets trying to find her. He was now realizing that he was blinded by hate. He felt something with her that he never felt before. Looking for her, thinking she was dead made him realize that he needed her more then he needed anything else. He needed to find her and find her alive because he needed her. The longer it took to find her the more he thought she was dead. He needed her, he needed her right now. He now knew he couldn't live without her and he would do anything to find her