Family Problems

"I love you, I love you so much" She giggled softly as she looked at her child. "Mommy" she whispered and Bellatrix smiled as her eyes water "What is it baby girl" She whispered. "daddy!" Mia cried as Bella held her in her arms. "Daddy is coming, he will save us, I promise" She whispered. It had been a few months, Bellatrix was 5 months along now and she was scared to death. The witch looked around as she held her child tightly, how could this have happened.. again. She was in the middle of nowhere, she couldn't see anything but darkness. "I'm sorry baby girl, I'm so sorry" The witch felt as if she had let her child and her husband down again, she felt so weak. No one knew where she was, she hadn't seen anyone for a few days. Her wand was missing and she couldn't do any magic, but she knew her true love would find her one day, she had hope. Did she know who took her? No, but she had ideas of who did. Bellatrix held her daughter as tightly as she could, trying not to cry. She had to be strong, she used to be the. strongest witch anyone had ever met, now she was just a mess. She blamed Mia, said the child made her soft, that she could still be strong when she needed to be 

A few more days had passed, Mia was sleeping so Bellatrix had felt she needed to find a way out. She walked along the wall, keeping her hand on it until she reached a door. It was locked, no surprise there. There was a bed in the room, and a chair. She took the chair and ran into the door with it, she kept doing this. After a few minutes Mia woke crying which made the witch stop. "it's okay hun, it's just me. We're okay" She sat down with Mia for a minute and comforted her before going back to the door and trying to open it. After about an hour of pounding on the door, it opened. The witch stood there in shock, but after a few minutes picked her child up and slowly walked out. She looked around as she walked, holding Mia as close to her as she could. She has no clue where they were, some kind of basement. Heading towards the stairs she  could hear laughing upstairs. More than two people, but a few of them she knew. Family, more than just Andromeda. Was Sirius there? She knew he hated her guts but he wouldn't go as far as kidnaping... would he? She wasn't sure who else was there, maybe some of the others from the Order of the Phoenix, maybe they didn't know she was down here, but how did they not hear her banging on the door? Or did they want her to get out?

She stayed in the basement with Mia, hoping Mia wouldn't started crying or get loud. She needed to wait till everyone was gone before she could go upstairs, or she needed to find her wand. She wanted for a few hours until it seemed silent upstairs, then slowly walked up the steps hoping to not make a noise or see anyone. The witch looked around and saw that no one was around. She would just leave, but she needed her wand. So she walked around, while looking around. Where was she and why did they bring her here? She found a window and looked outside, looked like they were at a muggle out, she felt disgusted. The witch took one more look around and knew where her wand was. Slowly walking towards a room and stopping to listen before going inside. A bedroom, probably Andromeda's. She went through the drawers, finally finding her wand. Touching the wand to her dark mark, calling the dark lord, calling her husband to her. Hoping he would reply. Praying he would find her, she refused to go out into the muggle world so she needed him. 

Thank you for the people who kept commenting and getting me to update again. I am planning to try to update often, once school starts again it might be harder. I'm not sure if this chapter makes sense with the rest of the book, I'm sorry if it doesn't. I have not updated in like 2-3 years and I have not gone back. to reread it. I hope you all enjoy this though. Leave comments on ideas of what you want to happen next.