Rodolphus

"How dare you tell him it was his child!" Rodolphus yelled and shoved Bellatrix into a wall hard. Bellatrix looked at him frightened and hurt. "What the hell did he say to you?!" She yelled, she knew she wasn't supposed to yell at him but she didn't care. "Bellatrix don't yell at me! You don't have any rights!" Rodolphus yelled and slapped her. Tears streamed down Bellatrix's face as she stood there feeling weak. She has nothing to say and she was afraid. "This is my child isn't it?" Rodolphus asked as he looked her in the eyes. "Rodolphus I-I'm so sorry" she whispered as she stared at him "I slept with the dark lord 2 months ago" she flinched thinking he was going to hit her but he didn't, instead he kissed her. He kissed her and he lifted her hands above her head. She kissed him back unknowingly but she didn't draw away. She smiled against his lips, she has lost her mind. She thought this was the dark lord, she was enjoying it thinking she was the dark lord. As soon as Rodolphus pulled away she looked at him and gasped "that's the good Bellatrix I know" he whispered in her eyes and slammed her against the wall again hard.

"Rodolphus don't do this" she mumbled. "You slept with the dark lord! You are pregnant with his baby and you lied to me! You said it was mine!" He yelled "you have told me you loved me and then you go and sleep with the dark lord!" He yelled which made Bellatrix flinch. "You abuse me every chance you can get! I was forced to marry you so I did! I was never happy with you! My true love is the dark lord!" She screams and slides down against the wall. "Bellatrix Lestrange! You get out of my house right this minute!" He yelled and punched her a few times. She got up and ran out of the house crying "I hate you Rodolphus! I hate you so much! I hope I never see you again!" The witch screams and slams the front door shut. She walks down the road before sitting against a tree and cries. She stays against the tree all night crying hoping no one would find her. Her eye was black and blue from getting punched and her back hurt from getting slammed into the wall but she wanted to be alone so she sat against the tree crying all night.