Missing her

Out of nowhere there was a knock on the door. Bellatrix and Tom both got up and went to the door. Bellatrix opened the door and they both gasped. "How did you find us? What do you want from us?" Bellatrix asked worried and Tom put a hand on her shoulder to calm her. "I heard you had a child and wanted to see it for myself. I've come in peace, I just want to visit my sister is that so bad?" Andromeda was at the door, Bellatrix's long lost sister. Bellatrix looked at Tom and then let Andromeda in. "How did you find us?" Bellatrix asked and Andromeda shrugged "just a lucky guess. How long ago did you two get married?" The witch's little sister asked. "Just over 2 months and little Mia here is just over 3 months" bella smiled as she looked at Mia. "She's so cute" Andromeda whispered. "Can I hold her?" "Bella doesn't usually even let me hold her so no" Tim says as he looks at Bellatrix. She nods.

That night bella put Mia to bed and let Andromeda stay in a different room. Bellatrix and Tom got into their bed and Tom looked at her "can we trust her?" He asked the witch and the witch looked at her husband confused "yes, she's my sister. She wouldn't hurt anyone" Bellatrix sighed before turning over and falling asleep. Little did she knew Tom was right. They may not be able to trust her.

The next morning Bella got up to a quiet house. Tom was still sleeping and it was later then usual. Bella got up confused "isn't Mia up by now?" She whispered to herself. The door slammed shut, she ran to the door noticing things have been moved. "Was the door opened all night?" She mumbled. She ran up to Mia's room, she was gone, Bellatrix gasped. She ran to the guest room, Andromeda was gone, Bellatrix screamed so loud that it made Tom wake up and run to her. "What's wrong bella?" He hugged her. "She's gone, Andromeda took Mia! They're gone!" Bellatrix yelled.

Tom took Bellatrix to Malfoy Manor and told Narcissa what happened. Narcissa hugged Bellatrix and took her into another room. Tom took Lucius and went out looking. He had no clue where to look but he needed to look. He needed to make sure Bellatrix would be okay. He needed her to be happy.

A few days past and Tom had no luck. He came back to Malfoy Manor to find Bellatrix in the kitchen playing with her food and Narcissa was standing behind her watching her. "When was the last time she ate?" Tom asked as he walked over to them. Bellatrix didn't even notice him "the day you left she ate dinner and that's it" Narcissa sighed and Tom kissed Bellatrix and she looked up. Bellatrix looked exhausted as she looked at him "did you find her?" She asked but he shook his head. "We can't find her anywhere. I'm so sorry" she got up and walked out of the room.

That night everyone was getting ready for bed. Bellatrix was holding a sleeping Draco who was almost 3 now "we'll find her" Narcissa whispered as she took Draco from her. "I don't know about that" Bellatrix sighed and went to her room. In the middle of the night Bellatrix was woken by a sound coming from downstairs. Narcissa was downstairs when Bellatrix got there. Then there was a knock on the door, Bellatrix and Narcissa walked to the door and Narcissa opened it. "Oh my god!" Bellatrix yelled and smiled "I can't believe it! Thank you! Where did you find her?!" Bellatrix asked the person at the door who was holding Mia.