Can weddings be ruined?

She froze as soon as Mia started to cry "be quiet, we're running." She whispers but Mia kept crying. Bellatrix sighed and climbed back through the window to her room. Mia stopped crying right away as she looked up at her mother. "Your a stubborn child" Bellatrix whispered and smiled. She set Mia down on the bed as there was a knock on the door. She opened the door to see Voldemort "are you almost ready?" He asked "are we going to have to call it off?" He asked worried. Bellatrix shook her head "no, don't call it off. I'm almost ready, just go so I can get my dress on" Bellatrix closed he door and went to her closet. She got her dress on and put on her vale then looked at herself in the mirror. She sighed, she looked amazing, her hair had been straightened and put in a bun, she had a white dress and a white vale. She thought for once she actually looked amazing. She went over to Mia and put her in a blue dress. "Oh you look so cute" she said in a cute voice and picked her up. She smiled and put on high heels then carried Mia out to the front yard where the wedding was happening.

"Bella!" Narcissa stopped her "he's ready for you but let me see how you look" Bellatrix giggled as she looked at Narcissa and smiled. "Oh you look amazing bella!" She hugged her sister. Narcissa was wearing a blue sleeveless dress, the same blue as Mia's dress. "You look amazing too Cissy!" Bellatrix said and giggled. "Alright so I'm walking down the aisle with Mia and then your taking her right?" Bellatrix asked and Narcissa nodded. "Let's do this, he's waiting" Bellatrix took her hand and held Mia and walked out to the front yard. Everyone there stood up and looked at Bellatrix. Bellatrix looked down the aisle at Tom and smiled. He smiled back waiting for her. Her eyes watered as she started walking down the aisle but stopped halfway down the aisle. She stared at Tom unable to move. "Bella go" Narcissa whispers as she stood next to her. Bellatrix shook her head "I can't, I'm so sorry Cissy" Bellatrix whispered as tears tumbled down her face. Tom slowly walked down the aisle and took Bellatrix's hand from Narcissa. "Take the baby" he whispered to Narcissa.

Narcissa took Mia from Bellatrix and Tom took both of Bellatrix's hands "listen to me, you can do this, walk with me" he whispered and the witch nodded. He slowly started walking and she walked with him. They made it to the front and Tom looked into her eyes. She looked into his. They said they're vows and then do their "I do's" and put their rings on each other's fingers. Tom goes in to kiss Bellatrix but Bellatrix falls backwards and passes out. She hits her head on the ground and everyone gasps.