The baby

The witch woke up the next morning and smiled as she looked at her master. "My lord" she whispered and sat up. He opened his eyes and looked at him "good morning Bellatrix" he sat up next to her. "Did you sleep good?" He asked. It was still early in the morning, it was earlier then Voldemort liked but he didn't mind. "I slept just fine, better then most times" she sighs and gets up and goes to the bathroom. He watched her go and smirked as he got out of bed. He went down to the kitchen to find Narcissa. "My lord you slept here?" She asked a bit confused. "Yes, yes I did." He nods. "Oh well we didn't know, where did you stay?" Narcissa asked. "With me" Bellatrix walked into the kitchen and up to Voldemort. "I see" Narcissa smirked "I'll make you two some food"

A few months past and Bellatrix was due any day now. She had found out she was having a girl and was excited. She would have preferred a boy but was fine with a girl. She spent most of her time in her room. Voldemort came over every now and then but he wasn't over to much. One day when everyone was gone,  Bellatrix went to the kitchen and her water broke. She screamed as soon as she noticed. No one was home so what was she going to do. She went to her room trying not to panic. She felt a sudden pain and screamed, she then touched her dark mark hoping Voldemort would come. After a few minutes Voldemort came and found Bellatrix leaning against a wall sweating. "Bella what's wrong?" He asked and ran to her. "My... my water broke. The baby's coming!" She grabbed onto him. He picked her up and carried her to her bed. He set her down and took off her dress. "It'll be alright, I'll get Narcissa and you'll have this child. Stay calm" he walks out of the room. A few minutes later he walks back in with Narcissa. "Bella, oh my god! It'll be alright. My lord I'll need a blanket, scissors and towels." Narcissa says trying to stay calm. Voldemort goes to get those things and stays calm, he then gets on the bed and sits behind Bellatrix so she's leaning on him. "Bellatrix only push when I tell you to push. Don't push unless I tell you too." Narcissa says and Bellatrix nods.

A few hours later Bellatrix was holding a baby girl. She smiled as she looked down at the baby "we never thought of a name. We need a name my lord" she whispered. "I see we'll do you have any ideas?" Voldemort asked as he looks down at this baby girl. The girl had brown hair like Voldemort used to have but it was curly. She was so small, she reached her hand up to Bellatrix's nose and Bellatrix smiled. "Maybe Mia" she whispered and he nodded. "Mia riddle sounds perfect." "I carried this thing for 9 months, it should be Mia Black" Bellatrix said. Voldemort smirked and got off the bed and got down on one knee. "Bellatrix Black I know we haven't been together that long and I don't know if you can even say that we are together but will you make me the happiest man in earth and marry me?" He pulled out a black box and opened it to reveal a ring. Bellatrix looked shocked, her eyes widened as tears formed in them. "My lord..." "call me Tom" he looked at her. "Tom... I don't know what to say..."