Voldemort

After a few months Bellatrix had actually seemed happy. Rodolphus and her were divorced so she was living at Malfoy manor. She was 20 weeks pregnant or 5 months and spent most of her time in her room. One night Voldemort came over and he went straight to her room. Without knocking he walked in to see Bellatrix sitting on her bed looking down at a book. He walked over to her and sat down. "What are you looking at?" He asked as he looked down at the book. "A photo album. From when I was a child" Bellatrix whispered not looking up from the book. She sighed as she flipped the page "bella stop torturing yourself" he said and took the book from her. "My lord, give that back" she looked at him, she looked into those red eyes that she thought were dreamy just as he looked into her black emotionless eyes. "I can't do that, your torturing yourself by looking at these pictures" he whispered. "They're memories, I'm not..." "don't lie to me Bellatrix, never lie to me" he said and she nodded and looked at the ground. He slowly and softly put his hand on her back which made her blush and look up at him. "My lord..." and whispered, he set the book on the bedside table and looked at her. "Why are you here? What do you want from me?" The witch asked as she looked at him. "I don't want anything, I need some though though" he replied as he looked at the frightened witch. "What do you need?" Bellatrix asked. "I need you" he whispers "I need you and I need to ask you something."

"Anything my lord, ask me anything" she says as she looks at him. "Are you afraid of me?" He asks as he looks at her. He notices that she looks down as he says this. "N-no my lord..." "don't lie to me Bellatrix!" He says madly. She looked at him frightened, she didn't want to tell him to truth. She was afraid of him but she also loved him, he was her true love, her soulmate and she needed him. "My lord... I, At times I'm afraid" she looked deep into his red eyes trying to find emotion but there was none. She sighs as she continues to search his eyes not wanting this moment to end. He looks into her black eyes they showed fear and sadness. "I love you my lord" Bellatrix mumbled and leaned towards him. "I wish I could say the same" he whispered back as he got closer to her. She slowly wraps her arms around his neck and sighs softly. "I'm divorced, I'm single" she whispered and he nods. They were inches apart. Bellatrix could kiss him and she wanted to, this was what she dreamed of always doing. She got even close and closed her eyes waiting for they're lips to touch. She felt his lips against hers, she wanted to kiss him, close the gap but something was telling her not to. She pulled away, got up and ran out. Once again she ran out when she could have kissed the only person she ever wanted to kiss. She wanted him so much but she was to afraid. She ran out of the manor with tears streaming down her face.

Voldemort was devastated, that was the second time he let her get away. He needed her to kiss him, he needed it if he was ever going to love her. He got up and walked out after her, he saw her standing there so walked up behind her. He stood there for a minute before walking in front of her. She was shocked, she wiped her, she didn't want him to see her cry. Out of nowhere he kissed her, she couldn't resist, everything about him made her kiss him back and it was awhile before she drew away. This was the moment she always wanted. It felt so perfect, she never wanted it to end. When she drew away she looked into his eyes. They weren't as red as before or so she thought they weren't. "I love you" she whispered. "I love you Bella" he whispered back. She smiled, it was the first time he had ever seen her smile. He took her hand and led her back to her room. "You are 5 months pregnant with my child" he said as he sat down. "We need a name." Bellatrix looked at him and sat down next to him. "We need to know if it's a boy or a girl first and we have to go to a doctor to do that. I hate doctors" she sighs. "I'll be with you when we go, we will do it together" he whispers "for now you need sleep" he pushed her down in her bed and she smiled as he tucked her in "goodnight my bella." "Goodnight my lord" she whispered and kisses his cheek. He lays down next to him and holds her close. For the first time in forever she slept without having a nightmare or waking up. She was in the arms of her true love so why would she.