Chapter 1: My name is Daisy

Hello everyone. Now, most of you will probably know me. Yeah I'm that Princess from the Mario games that wears orange and hangs around with Luigi all the time. Hey, that is so not true, ok?
Does anyone care about who I feel? No. It's all Mario Mario Mario.
Does anyone care to know that I hate Peach? No. It's all, look it's my lovely girlie girl cousin Peach thank you for rescuing her again Mario and Luigi aww your so sweet I love you so much.
Does anyone actually bother to listen to me when I say that I HATE Luigi? Definitely not.
Ok, let's get a few things straight. No. 1: I hate Peach.
Why does everyone think I like her? Would you like her of she was your cousin, getting kidnapped every other day? Probably not.
No. 2: I also hate Luigi.
He is so annoying, always following me. I'll never love him. Never ever. He drives me nuts. I also hate Mario, he's annoying too. They're both annoying, all they do is stalk my annoying peachy Princess cousin Peach!
Hey, I bet I can tell you something that nobody knows about me, ok? Here goes.
I don't love Luigi, I love Bowser.
I know what your thinking, how can I love a huge turtle that kidnaps people all the time. Well, hey I do, so it is possible. And I know countless people that visit me every day telling me that they feel sorry for him bla bla bla. See, I'm so not on Mario's side, I'm on Bowser's. But I'm not evil or anything, it's Mario whose the evil one! Anyway, this is a story about me. I hope you'll enjoy it!