Chapter 10: Princess Peach

Some toads led me to Peach's room, but they didn't need to, because I have been there many times before. Peach's castle is huge, so it took some time. Hey, did you know that Bowser designed Peach's castle? She doesn't know that, but Bowser told me. He actually designed the whole Mushroom Kingdom! Amazing!

I walked through the door of Peach's room. Her room is huge, and very pink and girly. She was sitting down on a pink chair.

"Hello Daisy," she said.

"Um, hello," I said.

"Why are you here? Why did you come to see me?" Asked Peach.

"Well, I've been kidnapped by Bowser, and Rosalina saved me," I said.

Peach looked doubtful. She obviously didn't believe me.

"You seem to spend a lot of time away from the Mushroom Kingdom," she said.

"I get kidnapped a lot," I said.

"Daisy, I'm your cousin. You can tell me what's really happening. I promise I won't tell anyone, not even Mario and Luigi," she said.

I knew that I had to give into her, even though I didn't want to. There was just something about how she said it that made me want to tell her, to trust her.

"Ok, I'll tell you the truth," I said.

I told her all about Bowser and Bowser castle, and what happened, and how Rosalina and Starlow were so helpful, and Mario's curse on Rosalina. Peach couldn't believe it.

"Oh my gosh, Daisy! I never knew. I was a terrible cousin, I spent all my time with Mario, and not enough with you. I realise now. Oh, Daisy, I will do anything to help you," said Peach.

"Thank you, Peach," I said.

"It's what a good cousin is meant to do," she said.

We hugged. I was glad that I had made up with Peach. Anyway, you can't stay mad with your cousin forever!