Chapter 11: Mario's secret plan

I went outside with Peach. Rosalina and Starlow had finished talking to Mario. We decided to go to the star kingdom to discuss what to do next.

"Did you find anything out?" I asked Starlow.

"Yes. Mario is trying to curse Bowser. He made Bowser castle fall from the sky. It was all part of his plan. He is now looking for Bowser. We must find him before Mario does," said Starlow.

"Oh no! Let's find out if Kamek had any luck," I said.

Once we reached the star kingdom, we saw Kamek. She said that she had found Bowser. She guided us to him.

"Bowser!" I said.

"Daisy?" Said Bowser.

"Oh Bowser! Mario is trying to curse you, and....," I said.

"What?" He asked.

"Let's take him back to the star kingdom," said Starlow.

So we took Bowser to the star kingdom. We told him about Mario's secret plan.

"There's one thing I don't understand. Why does Mario hate you so much?" Asked Rosalina.

"Oh. I think I know. You see, long ago in the Koopa kingdom, a treasure was found. A huge and valuable treasure. It was hidden in a secret location, and nobody knew where it could possibly be. Four keys were created to hide this treasure. And only one person knows where those keys are. That person is me," said Bowser.

"Wow. We must find this treasure before Mario!" I said.

"Yes, we must," said Rosalina.

We made plans to find all of the keys, then discussed the treasure further. Brilliant day, finding Bowser and making up with Princess Peach. Now looking for treasure.