Chapter 4: Bowser

Ok, before I told you that I love Bowser. Yep, that's true. Sometimes he picks me up in the Clown Car and we ride together to his lovely castle. Lovely.

He picked me up today. At the moment I am in his castle. See, he picks times when Mario and Luigi and Peach aren't around, but they never notice anyway, they are so self-centred. I love his castle with all the adorable little Koopa Troopas running around everywhere, and Kamek practising her spells somewhere. It's one of my favourite places.

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. How can I like a massive scary castle. Well that's what Mario made it look like in the Mario games, that's not what it really looks like! He made Peach think that Bowser was some scary weirdo that kidnaps Princesses. Yeah, and the Mario games are so obviously fake. Bowser could thrash Mario any day!

Unfair, I know. But Bowser doesn't seem to mind. Probably because Mario pays him, but I still think it's unfair. Mario is really mean to Bowser. He should care more!

Although, to be honest, he must care a bit. The Koopa kingdom have had nothing to do with the Mushroom kingdom since the Mario games started. But I have a suspicion that that has something to do with Mario. And for some games, like Bowser's inside story, he made Mario make a game where he was good. I guess he got bored with saying Bwahaha all the time.

But I still don't get it. Ah well. Bowser and I will run away soon. Hopefully.

"Have you been planning our escape? I can't stand those annoying toads much longer," I said.

"Yep, I have. Bowser castle is going to fly away, with all of my minions inside in, as well as us. The Koopa kingdom will fly far, far away where there's no one to bother us," said Bowser.

Bowser's brilliant with that kind of thing. He creates all the vehicles in the Mario games, and all the gadgets too. Kamek the Magikoopa creates all the items. She is also paid by Mario, but then, nearly all of us are. Apart from Luigi. And the toads. That's it.

"You'd better go. Mario and Luigi are probably looking for you. Oh, and great news, we leave tomorrow! I'll pick you up around two, ok?" Said Bowser.

"Brilliant! I can't wait!" I said.

Yessssss! No more annoying toads to bother me. I will finally be free!

"Ok. Anything that I should tell them?" I said.

"Yeah, just tell them you need to leave forever," said Bowser.

"But what about Luigi?" I said.

"That's the best part. Without you Luigi will go back to Peach, which means that Mario will have a very hard time indeed! Said Bowser.

"Yippee!" I said.

For some reason Mario always makes people say "Yahoo" in the Mario games. I have no idea why and it's very annoying. Bowser's the only one that doesn't have to and that's only because he's supposed to be bad.

I left Bowser's castle with great thoughts in my mind. Freedom, at last.