Chapter 16: Fire and Ice

We opened the icy door. And inside, we saw a turtle that looked a lot like Bowser, except she had a white body and pale blue shell. Her hair was pink and had a pale blue bow in it. 

"Who are you?" Asked Bowser.

"I'm Alice, and I'm your sister," said the turtle.

"Sister?" Said Bowser in surprise.

"Yes. I'm your sister. And I'm the treasure," Alice said.

"How long have you been in here?" Asked Rosalina.

"My whole life. The only way to free me is to breathe fire while I use my ice powers," said Alice.

"Ice powers?" Said Bowser.

"Yes, I have Ice powers. The way to free me from this room is unite Fire and Ice, and brother and sister," said Alice.

"But can't you just go out of the door?" I asked.

"No. You see, it locks itself once someone comes in," said Alice.

I turned around and noticed that the door had been locked.

"Well. I guess if we want to escape we'll have to unite our powers," said Bowser.

Bowser and Alice walked over to each other. They stood opposite each other. Then Bowser began to breathe fire and Alice used her Ice powers. She created an ice crystal and Bowser burned it with his firebreath. The ice crystal exploded in rainbow colours. Then after a flash of white, we began to move to the Mushroom kingdom.