Chapter 7: The kingdom of the Stars

I awoke. I couldn't believe that I had survived the fall. I saw Kamek next to me. She was also alive.
"Kamek! Where are we?" I asked.
"Don't know. But I can see someone over there. Let's ask her!" She said.
I looked around. There were stars everywhere and the sky was dark blue. The thing that Kamek had seen looked like a little bomb, but yellow and with a star on top. It was kind of adorable.
"I know who that is! It's Starlow, the star sprite!" I said.
"You're right! That must mean that we're in the kingdom of the Stars!" Said Kamek.
"Hello? What are your names?" Asked Starlow.
"I'm Daisy, and this is Kamek," I said.
"Hey, I remember you! Why are you here, anyway?" She asked.
"We fell out of Bowser castle," I said.
"Did Bowser kidnap you? Hey, what am I saying, of course he did! I'll call Mario and Luigi, he must be killed!" Said Starlow.
"No! He didn't! He's not really like what everyone thinks he's like. He's different, he's nice. Please give him a chance!" I said.
"Fine, but I must be crazy," said Starlow.
Then a girl came into our view. She had white blonde hair that covered one of her eyes, making her look mysterious and magical. She wore a long blue floaty dress, and a silver crown. There was a star by her side.
"Rosalina!" I said.
"Hello Princess Daisy. What are you doing here?" She asked.
I explained to her, and she had the same reaction as Starlow until I explained to her that she should give Bowser a chance.
Ok, so if you've played certain Mario games you'll know about Rosalina and Starlow and all of the star people. But if you haven't, don't worry. Rosalina is the princess of the stars. She basically spends most of her time pretending to be mysterious and magical and then she just keeps telling Mario that he 's special bla bla bla. But hey, do you want to know what the real Rosalina is like? She's incredibly... Stupid. Yep. Mario paid her so that she could pretend to be mysterious and keep telling him that he is special. Told you he fakes everything. But at least we're alive, I suppose. Maybe there is hope for Bowser after all.