Chapter 9: The Mushroom Kingdom

I was heading for the Mushroom Kingdom with Rosalina and Starlow. We were going to find out if Marjo had any secret plans. I hated the Mushroom Kingdom even more now. And I hated it a lot before.

Soon we reached the mushroom kingdom.

"So, Daisy, we're here," Said Starlow.

"But what should we do now?" I asked.

"Uhh, well, how about we visit your cousin Peach?" Asked Rosalina.

I squirmed at the thought of her.

"Do we have to?" I asked.

"Well, you should at least. Starlow and I will visit Mario and Luigi," said Rosalina.

"But won't they be at Peach's castle?" I asked.

"Nope. Mario and Luigi are at home today, I checked," said Rosalina.

She left with Starlow. Then I was left with the task that terrified me: visiting my cousin Peach.

Peach is so annoying! She puts on her girlie-girl act which makes Mario act all strong and powerful. She gets kidnapped and Mario saves her. Then they kiss for hours and Mario gets all the glory when he actually didn't really do anything! All these people deserve more credit.

1. Bowser for designing all the vehicles and castles and stuff.

2. Luigi for helping him at ALL times.

3. The toads for helping him all the time.

4. Peach for getting kidnapped so he has something to save.

5. Yoshi for letting him ride on him.

6. And me for having to put up with him all the time!

So see why I hate Peach? I feel all scared walking through the doorway of her castle. Toads are surrounding me and asking me all sorts of questions. I want to get out of here.