Chapter 18: A year later

That was all one year ago.

Everything's great now. Bowser and I got married, and it was amazing. Peach married Luigi, and they are a happy couple too. I'm Queen of the Koopa Kingdom and Fire Flower now. Alice is Princess. Rosalina married Yoshi (yes, Yoshi) and they're really happy together. Starlow and Alice don't love anyone yet, but I think they will soon. Everything's great. And the new Ice palace is so cool!

THE END!

Well that's the story! Sorry if it got a bit like frozen at the end! Anyway, if you liked this book then you might like to read Peach's story in Princess Peach: Game Over. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed the book! It has taken me months and I've finally finished!

However, seeing how popular this story has got, I have decided to make a sequel! Here are a few things about it.

It will be called Princess Daisy 2: Forever in Fire

Here's a little trailer-like thing:

When the peace was restored at the end of Princess Daisy: Her story little did Daisy know that she'd soon be whisked off on another amazing adventure. When Princess Alice gets taken from her home in the Koopa Kingdom, both the Koopa and Mushroom kingdom end up in endless fire. She discovers some terrible secrets, and together with Bowser, Rosalina, Starlow, Peach, Luigi and a few new friends, can they work together to restore peace again before it's too late?

Only time can tell...