Chapter 14: At Peach's castle

We were on our way to Peach's castle. We needed to find the keys before Mario and Luigi. But when we reached Peach's castle, we were very surprised at what we saw.

There was a hole in the floor. Underneath shone a rainbow coloured glow. We looked down the hole.

"We should go down, you know," said Peach.

"Yeah! The treasure could be down there!" I said.

We jumped down the hole. It was a soft landing (luckily!). Mario and Luigi weren't there, but they had put the other keys in their places in a massive door that we saw. The other keys were a mushroom, a block and a golden piece of some metal. We put our key in and the huge door opened.

Mario and Luigi were there.

"I thought you'd come," said Mario.

He trapped us all in cages apart from Peach, who managed to escape by hiding behind a large grey rock. I could see her shivering, terrified. Bowser was there, too, but he was in a cage as well as us. Luigi was looking for the treasure.

"Peach! You're our only hope. Please save us!" Said Starlow.

Peach tried her hardest. But Mario grabbed her.

"Oh, I have a special task for you, blonde," said Mario.

Peach screamed. I tried to get out of my cage, but I couldn't.

"What now?" Rosalina said.

You'll never guess what happened next.

Luigi came and freed us from our cages.

"I can take Kamek, Rosalina and Starlow to safety. But you, Bowser and Peach will have to fight Mario and get the treasure," said Luigi.

We agreed and said bye to them.

Then we were left with that daunting task.

Fighting Mario and getting a treasure of huge value.