Chapter 3: Mario games revealed

Ok, now I'll tell you what really happens in Mario games. So yeah, if you've played one before you'll probably know what happens. Peach gets kidnapped by Bowser and Mario saves her. But have you ever wondered how much of this stuff is true? Very little.

Mario makes most of them up to make him look cool and heroic. But why? To impress Peachy Princess, that's why.

He makes himself look cooler than Luigi and pretends that I love him so that Peach isn't interested. He pays Bowser to pretend to look evil so that Peach isn't interested in him, either. So basically he fakes most of it.

Almost all of them are the same. Here's my script for the next Mario game.

MARIO GAME BY PRINCESS DAISY

Mario: la la la la

Peach: Ahh! Save me! I'm being kidnapped!

Mario: Don't worry! I'll just eat a load of mushrooms and be high so I can save you!

Bowser: Bwahahaha! Mario can't save you.

Mario jumps over Bowser's fire breath then jumps on his head and gets a load of coins

Then he saves her

Bowser: Nooo!

Peach: Thank you Mario! Smooch smooch smooch

THE END

I have no idea why Bowser agrees to this, even if he is getting paid. My part is very small, so I just agree to it. He pays me loads of coins even if I have to kiss Luigi. Anyway, rather Luigi than Mario! Oh, and I still don't like him, ok?