Chapter 8: Rosalina's secret

Me and Kamek were at the Star kingdom. We are glad they we are alive, as we had fallen out of a flying Bowser castle. We were telling Rosalina and Starlow about our adventure and what had happened.

"You fell out of Bowser castle? You died, didn't you!" She said.

See what I mean! They're so stupid! Hey, did you know that Rosalina's natural hair colour is black? She dyes it! That's her biggest secret, so don't tell anyone I told you that!

"No, we didn't die," I said.

Rosalina then went quiet. I asked her what was up.

"Princess Daisy. It is time for me to tell you my biggest secret," said Rosalina.

"I thought your biggest secret was that you dye your hair?" I said.

"No. And shhh, that's still one of my secrets!" She said.

"What is it, then?" I asked.

"I am the mother of the Koopa kids," said Rosalina.

I couldn't believe it. I know that you would probably think that it is me because I secretly love Bowser, but it isn't! But I never ever thought that it could possibly be Rosalina! Although that would explain why she is always so secretive.

"But... I don't get it!" I said.

"Oh? Well then I'll explain. A few years ago, I fell in love with Bowser. We married, and were happy. For a while, at least. But Daisy, I got cursed, cursed to leave the Koopa kingdom, cursed to be taken to another galaxy, another world," she said.

"By who?" I asked.

"By... Mario," she said.

"But why? Why would he curse you?" I asked.

"A few reasons. He hated Bowser, a lot. Getting rid of me seemed a brilliant way to annoy him. Also, I wouldn't agree to that part in the Mario games. He wanted revenge on me, too," Rosalina said.

"Rosalina! I never knew!" I said.

"But Daisy, you must be careful! He will want to curse you, too!" Said Rosalina.

"But... How? He is a lot more powerful than me. He has all those annoying toads, Luigi, Peach... And I've only got you three," I said.

"First of all, we must go to the mushroom kingdom. You must still act all nice to Mario, though. Pretend you got kidnapped and I saved you, ok? Then we must act as spies, find out if Mario is trying to curse you. Kamek can look for Bowser while we do this, because Mario won't be pleased to see her!" Said Rosalina.

So we made our plans. I couldn't believe that Mario could be so evil. I mean, I never liked him, but I never knew that he cursed Rosalina!

"Hey Rosalina, one question. Are you really stupid?" I asked.

Rosalina laughed.

"No, that's just a rumour spread by Mario," she said.

So, we'll take Mario down, together, and rescue Bowser! Maybe not all bad, then!