1

Hermione POV
Hermione sat in the Gryffindor common room studying herbology when Ron and Harry came down do they could go to dinner.

"Honestly mate, I don't know what she sees in you. You're really thick sometimes." Ron spoke to Harry, harry laughed at this.

"Runs in the family doesn't it." Harry laughed.

"Can we just go?" Hermione laughed at the two boys.

The three walked down the corridor passing Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson snogging in the corner. "What are you looking at your filthy mudblood?!" Pansy screeched. Hermione scoffed.

" Wouldn't  you like to know." Draco stood up.

"Come on girls there's plenty of Draco to go around." He smirked at Hermione. Harry and Ron gagged.

"Get out of here you no good wretch!" Pansy screamed at Hermione.

"Come on. They aren't worth it." Ron pulled Hermione by the hand.

They finally made their way to the main hall. Where most of the school already was. The three friends took their seat and began eating.

"Honestly I don't know why they have to be that way. We were only walking by." Ron said while stuffing mash potatoes in his mouth.

"If you ask me I think Pansy was jealous of Hermione checking out Draco." Harry teased. Hermione lost her appetite.

"You know I'm not really hungry, I'll be in the library." She then got up and left quickly.

Hermione got to the library and sat down to work on an essay for a class. She was into her paper when a small piece of paper floated her way. She opened it.
Meet me at the lake. Immediately after dinner.
6;30
She gave a confused look and got up and headed toward the lake. When she arrived she saw no one except Draco Malfoy. She rolled her eyes.

"Why did you want to see me Draco?" The blonde boy chuckled.

"You know Granger. It almost seems like you had a crush on me. I mean after the little incident with Pansy in the hall." Draco smirked and walked toward Hermione. He reached out for her hand and took it. Hermione didn't flinch. She looked at Draco and a pink blush spread across her pale skin. She stared into his gray eyes. Before she knew what to do he closed the space between them locking their lips. She closed her eyes and put her arms around his neck. He grabbed her wait pulling her in close. Draco bit her top lip gently making her gasp. He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. She aloud and the blonde boy slipped his tongue in her mouth crashing into hers. Their tongue's moved in synch. He explored every inch of her mouth. She let out a moan from the back of the throat. A wide grin spread across Dracos lips. He knew he won. Hermione pulled away for air. Draco smirked.

"I knew you had in for me." And with that he left leaving Hermione totally dumbfounded.

"Hello Hermione." A small voice trailed from behind a tree.

"Luna?" The white haired girl stepped from behind where she had been sitting. "Were you here the whole time?" Hermione asked.

"Yea I was. Got here little before Draco. It's okay I won't tell anyone." She smiled. Hermione sat down.

"I have no idea what that was. Or why it felt so good." Luna sat beside her.

"Maybe you have feelings for him." Luna suggested. Hermione scoffed.

"That's impossible. I could never love a Slytherin. And he of all people could never love a mudblood." Luna smiled.

"Nothings impossible when there's Love involved." Her sweet voice rang in Hermione ears.

"How do you do it Luna?" Luna cocked her head slightly.

"Do what?"

"You always know what to say to calm someone down. Thank you"

"no need to thank me Hermione. I would do anything for a friend." Hermione smiled and headed back to her common room.

She didn't know how to tell her friends that she had a make out session with the boy she hates?...loves?...why is this so hard. Hermione thought. She sat in the corner of the common room. Ginny  looking at her every now and then. She finally walked over to her.

"What's wrong. Don't lie to me either." Ginny said. Hermione thought back to the kiss. Her lips tingled. She placed a finger on her lip where he bit it. Ginny noticed quickly.

"Is it about a boy!?" Hermiones heart quickened.

"It is!" Ginny jumped.

"N-no it's not." Hermione said.

"Don't lie now who is it." Hermione didn't speak.

"Hermione all I have to do is see who gave you that note in the library. They had to be in there."

"Ginny please. I have to go." Hermione stood up and stormed out of the Gryffindor tower.

Hermione went back down to the lake where it all began. She sat in the same spot she had been when he kissed her. She couldn't keep him off her mind. She needed to talk to him. She got out a piece of parchment and scribbled down something and put a charm on it and it took off toward Draco.

Ginny POV
Ginny decided she would follow Hermione. So she ran along far enough behind her she would get seen. She saw Hermione let a piece of parchment fly towed the castle and she waited for whoever she sent it to, to arrive.

About an half hour later. Ginny saw Draco Malfoy headed toward Hermione. Clearly confused she watched eagerly to see what would happen. As Draco approached Hermione stood up. Ginny couldn't hear what they were saying but she saw Draco take hermiones hand and pulled her in. Ginny watched as Draco locked lips  with Hermione and smile when they pulled away.
---------------
Vote/comment.
I take suggestions

Kitten out<3