7

Draco POV

Draco walked down to the slytberin common room. As he was walking the only thing he could think think about  was what pansy had done to Hermione. He walked into the common room and heard Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini taking over on the couch.

"That damn mudblood deserved it. She needed to be taught a lesson. She needs to stay a way from Draco or I'll obliviate that bitch." Pansy spat.

"What are you guys talking about?" Draco sat down beside Pansy.

"I told you already." She turned back to Blaise. "Monday I saw granger in the library around 10 so I gave her a little lesson that I'm pretty sure she's never gonna forget." Pansy said with high confidence. She was telling Blaise what happened. 

"What'd you do?" Blaise said.

"First I pushed her into the bookshelf and then I grabbed her by her hair and threatened her to stay a way from you." Pansy pointed to draco.

"But we don't ever see each other. We hate eachother." Draco said.

"I see the way that mudblood looks at you. I know you hate her but I think she has something for you." Pansy said.

"Isn't she with that weasel?" Blaise asked.

"Doesn't seem like it. They hardly ever talk anymore. She hangs around Potter." Draco replied trying to sound as if he hates Hermione. Even thought that is impossible.

"Maybe she's with Potter." Blaise  

"No, Potter is with weasels sister. Ginny I think." Draco said.

"Either way she needs to back off of you or she won't see what's coming next. Pansy leaned in to kiss draco. All Draco could think about Hermione as pansy placed a cold meaningless kiss on Draco pale lips.

"How about we go to dinner." Blaise spoke finally breaking the kiss. Draco let out a sigh of relief and nodded his head in agreement and headed out of the common room.

-time skip-

"Draco, can we talk?" Hermione sat next to him in the library.

"Anything."

"Why?"

Draco was confused by this.

"Why what?" Draco wiped tears that were falling down her face.

"Why did she do it?" Draco thought back to Pansy. Hermione grabbed her arm and more tears fell. She let out soft cries looking inot her soft gray eyes. Draco pulled up the sleeve to her robes and saw a red burn on her forearm.

Last warning

The burn said. Tears fell steadily down Hermione red cheeks. Draco felt a pang in his chest. He couldn't bare this. Pansy had gone to get with this.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of it." Draco pulled Hermione into a tight hug and kissed her forehead.

Draco and Hermione walked down the hall to the Gryffindor tower and Draco pulled Hermione into a passionate yet quick kiss and headed for the Slytherin dorms. After he finally made it he busted through the portrait hole.

"WHAT THE FUCK PANSY?! I THINK YOU LEFT A FEW THINGS OUT WHEN YOU WERE TELLING BLAISE WHAT HAPPENED!!" Pansy wasn't expecting it so she kinda jumped back when she heard him yell.

"WHAT IN BLOODY BLAZES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!??" Pansy yelled back. The few Slytherins in the common room stopped to watch.

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHIT PANSY. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HERMIONE AND ITS NOT OKAY!!"

"THAT MUDBLOOD GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED!" Pansy fired back.

"SHE DESEEVED TO HAVE A BURN ON HER ARM?? SHE DESERVED TO BE OUSHED AGAINST THE BOOKSHELF?? SHE DESERVED THAT?? SHE DIDN'T DESERVE ANYTHING YOU DID!!"

"YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU'RE DOING MALFOY OR NEITHER OF YOU WILL SEE IT COMING NEXT TIME!! Pansy shot at him.

"You're gonna regret this Pansy."  Draco said in a harsh voice.

"Will i? Or will you?" Pansy said coldly looking into Draco eyes.

Draco stormed out of the common room and down to the lake. He stared into the water at his reflection. Tears filled his eyes and he fell back against a tree and sat on the grounded letting soft cries slip out of his nouth.

"Is everything okay Draco?" Luna peered around a tree.

"No. It isn't." Draco sobbed. He did mind Luna seeing him. Lunas never judged him. Not even when he was a death-eater.

"What's wrong?" She saud in a sweet and soft voice.

"Nothing... I don't wanna talk about it." Luna nodded her head and put her arm around him. Blaise walked up to them and sat on the other side of Draco.

"I heard what happened..." Blaise trailed off.

"Can we not talk about it? Please." Luna said kinda harshly.

"Whatever man. But you're gonna have to tell pansy sooner or later." Blaise got yo patting Draco on the back. Draco head shot up.

"You know about Hermione and me."

"Well of course. You're my best friend. Why wouldn't i?" Blaise winked and walked away.

Hermione POV

Hermione laid in her four poster bed and stared at the ceiling. She wanted Draco next to her. She needed to feel his warmth. She felt safe next to him. Like nothing else mattered. She didn't think about anything when he was around. But since he wasn't thoughts swarmed her head. The burn on her arm hurt more than anything. Her hand was going numb she noticed blood on her sheets. Her arm was bleeding again but she didn't care. She thought about Draco. His soft lips against hers. The way his body felt against hers. His gray eyes looking so innocent. She noticed her thoughts putting her into a heavy sleep and within no time she was out.
-------------------------------------

Hey I'm so sorry it took forever for me to write this chapter. But here it is and I hope you like it and thank you so much for all the reads.

Vote/comment

Kitten out <3