3

Hermione POV
Hermione looked in the mirror at the love marks that were all over her neck from her new found lover, Draco Malfoy. The hard thing was keeping him a secret from her friends.

Hermione headed toward the great hall for lunch. She got there and her friend were already there.

"Hey Hermione? Do you think you could do this essay for me?" Ron pleaded.

"Ron I will do one paragraph of your choice." Ron nodded.

Ginny looked over at Hermione and her eyes went wide. "What's the matter with you?" Ron asked Ginny.

She whispered in Hermione's ear. "Erm... you might want to cover your neck. If you're not careful they'll find out." She said cautiously.

"Thanks." Hermione said pulling up her collar. She peered back at Draco who was looking at her smirking for he was proud of the work he had done on her. She glared playfully at him before turning back around.

Hours later Ginny and Hermione were walking back to their common room having a conversation Hermione didn't really wanna have.

"So what changed your mind about him?" Ginny asked.

"Uhh.. he's a sweet guy really. " Hermione said biting her lip again thinking of his sweet kiss on her lips.

"You're thinking about him aren't you?" Ginny smirked.

"How did you know?"

"Come on Hermione. I know you way better than that."

"I find him attractive and yea I mean he's a go-" Hermione was pulled away from Ginny by her wrist. Ginny rolled her eyes and walked away.

"What do you want Malfoy?" She said playfully.

"Oh come on. Am I not aloud to see my favorite person?" The blonde boy kissed Hermione's cheek. She looked at him and hugged him.

"Come on."

"To where?" Hermione asked.

"Hmh" Draco glared at her

They walked down the corridor and into the room of requirement. "What are we doing here?" Hermione asked. Draco didn't answer her. He took her hands and wrapped them around his neck and pulled her in by her waist, dangerously close to her ass. She filled the same between them locking lips, moving in synch with each other. Hermione pushed Draco into the couch, never breaking the kiss. She sat on his lap straddling him. He smirked.

"Hermione." She paused. He never actually said her real name. "What's the matter?" He asked looking in her brown eyes.

"Hermione. Why did you just all of a sudden fall for me?" He asked playing with her hair.

"Draco I guess I've always had feelings for you. I just never noticed how adorable you are and when I saw you with Pansy I-I." He smiled at her and kissed her hand.

"Whatever Pansy thinks I have with her is nothing. Hermione you are the one I want." He smiled and put his arm around her rubbing little circles in her thigh.

" I don't want this to end." Draco whispered.

"Me either."

Later-

Hermione was in the library doing research for her latest essay.

"Aoy Granger!" Pansy Parkinson's yelled across the room.

"What do you want Pansy?" Hermione rolled her eyes hoping she didn't know about her and Draco.

"One wretched witch you are. Leave Draco alone. I swear if I catch him looking at you again-" she stopped. She grabbed Dracos hand and pulled him into a kiss. Hermione watched because she knew that Draco didn't mean it. Pansy pulled away and got in Hermiones face.

"I've got him wrapped around my finger and if you ruin that- oh what am I saying you could never ruin that you filthy little mudblood!" Pansy yelled and pulled Draco out of the library. Hermione packed her books and ran to the room of requirement.

She sat on the couch replaying what had happened in her mind. She felt Draco sit down beside her and grabbed her hand not saying anything. He knew what Pansy had said and dont had hurt her.

"Hermione I-" he got cut off.

"No Draco stop."

"You know I never wanted this." Draco pleaded.

"I know Draco. I know I just...."

"What's wrong?"

"Draco. Pansy does have you wrapped around her finger. I mean it's been that was sonde first year."

"Hermione, I love you. You know that."

"I love you too Draco. This is all very confusing and everything."

"Yea I know." He continued to draw circles on her thigh and she pressed her head into the nape of his neck. She breathed in taking in his sent.
------------------------
I hope you guys liked it. I have a lot of ideas I just don't know how to put them in.
Vote/comment

Kitten out<3