17

Draco POV

I hadn't realized it at the time... Hermione wasn't Hermione... if you even understand where I'm going with this... here.. I'll just explain it...

I kissed her roughly. Running my hands up and down her smooth curvy body. She kissed my neck making me moan. Slowly I slid her panties down her legs. But a sudden boom made me jump.

"NO BODY FUCKING MOVE!!" Hermione screamed through the classroom. She was surly heard at the other end of the school. Pansy jumped up still in Hermione form. She quickly covered herself and had the most shocked look on her face. Draco looked at the two girls in awe. He was so shocked he couldn't stop staring. It made Hermione feel better knowing that he was still wearing his pants.

"What? Who? SOMEONE EXPLAIN!" He finally yelled.

"Draco, you haven't been with me. Well- you have but it wasn't me." Hermione said.

"Don't listen to this bitch. I'm the real Hermione." Pansy said.

"Oh really? Guess we'll find out in three." Hermione started counting. Time for pansy was running out and she was about to get caught.

"Stop it!" She hissed

"Two." Hermione continued calmly.

"You better-"

"One." Hermione crossed her arms and glared at pansy. Now back to her usual old bitchy self.

"What the fuck...." Draco said.

"You see Draco. When you walked up the hill to see what the noise was your father came and snatched me up and she used Polyjuice potion to trick you into thinking she was me. And what better time to do it. The mood was right. She even paid the two kids who got in the crash to crash and distract you from me. Guess she isn't as stupid as I thought." Hermione said triumphantly.

"You little-" pansy sneered.

"But." Hermione continued. "Her plans were foiled because Mr. Malfoy isn't very fast at running, nor is he very good at keeping hostages."

"Hermione I'm so sorry. If I had known-" Draco stood up and grabbed her wrist.

"Oh no sweet heart. I don't blame you for you hadn't known. I blame this no good bitch." Hermione locked hands with Draco.

Pansy stormed out in utter frustration and Hermione turned to Draco kissing him slowly on his lips.

"Hermione I'm sorry again..." Draco whispered in her ear.

"I'm not mad you know.. at you anyway.. I knew you couldn't have been able to tell." Draco wrapped his arms around her waist. He playfully kissed her on her cheek.

"Damn. You still look fucking hot without a shirt." Hermione looked into his ice eyes.

"Mr. Malfoy, Miss. Granger" a voice came from behind. Hermione and Draco turned their heads and looked at them.

"Id like you to come with me please. Oh and.. put on a shirt Draco" Draco blushed slightly and quickly pulled it over his head following Hermione and McGonagall out into the corridor.

Never letting go of eachother hands. They walked into McGonagalls office.

"We've captured your father Draco. He wont be a bother to you again. Miss Parkinson will be facing punishment as well but not as severe. I believe a thank you is in order." She smiled.

Draco and Hermione hugged her in unison then hugged eachother.

"Now. Don't you two have a ball to get ready for?" Hermione and Draco looked at eachother and ran out back into the corridor.

~time skip~

Hermione POV

"Dress shopping is fun I guess" Hermione said to Ginny

"I know you'd rather not go BUT it's the graduation ball. You MUST go." Ginny yelled excitedly.

"Yes yes I know." Hermione gave in and they left for Hogsmeade.

"What color?" Ginny asked.

"It's completely up to you. But I think you'd look best in dark blue." Luna said in her sweet voice.

"You think? It's a bit revealing." Ginny said. She looked at Hermione and Hermione wiggles her eyebrows hinting that Harry would very much like that dress.

"Merlins! Hermione!" The three girls laughed and continued trying on dresses.

"You know what Luna. I think you're right. Dark blue it is." Funny said happily. Hermione wiggles her eye brows again.

"HERMIONE NO!" Ginny yelled her face crimson.

Walking back up to the castle the Hermione and funny said bye to Luna.

"So sorry but I'm meeting Draco. See ya!" Hermione yelled.

"Bye!" Ginny yelled.

______________

WOOT! Go me I updated. Anyway hope you like it! Sorry for the wait.

Vote/comment

Ta ta!!

Kitten out<3