4

Hermione POV
Hermione sat at a booth in hogs head with her best friends, Harry and Ron.

"Are you sure you don't wanna comeback to the burrow for Christmas?" Ron asked.

"Yea I'll be fine. I have to study plus I found a new shelf in the library I had passed up." She no bit her lip thinking back to Draco.

"How is that even possible. You've been through every bloody shelf in the library more that once." Harry looked surprised. Hermione glanced over to the doors of hogs head and noticed Draco walking in. He didn't know she was there so he didn't see her. Her face turned crimson when he smiled. Harry and Ron seemed to notice.

"What's got you blushing?" Ron asked. Harry glanced back and saw Draco. His face dropped. He hid it from Ron though for he knew it would hurt him.

"Uhh how about we stop talking about this mate." He said as he shot Hermione the 'I'm gonna kill you' look. She nodded and put her head down.

"Bloody hell." Harry mumbled though Hermione knew exactly what he said.

"How about we head back to the castle." Harry suggested and they got up to leave and Hermione bumped into Draco and he blushed deeply, hiding it from the boys, Harry knew though. After they got outside Ron finally spoke.

"What was Malfoys deal? He didn't insult any of us."

"No idea." Harry said glaring at Hermione.

The three reached the castle and walked down the corridor and lavender brown spotted Ronald and pulled him away. That gave Harry the perfect chance to yell at Hermione.

"What the hell hermione. Are you lying? Are you and Draco a couple?" He was infuriated.

"Harry he's changed honestly. He's sweet and nice and... honestly he's different." Harry scoffed.

" Hermione seriously. You can't be with Malfoy." Hermione stopped walking

"Why ever not. Harry. I wanted to tell you but I was scared something like this would happen. Harry, do you expect me to be with Ronald the rest of my life? ." She yelled.

"Yes kinda. Hermione, Helled the dark lord, who wanted to kill me. Malfoy hates anyone who isn't a pureblood-" Hermione cut him off.

"He obviously doesn't. If he did then why is he with me?" Hermione walked away.

Hermione sent a piece of parchment to Draco. Thirty minuets later he walked through the door of the room of requirement.

"You wanted to see me." Draco said.

"No." Hermione said flatly. "I wanted to kiss you." She kissed him on the lips asking for entry. He aloud and she slipped her tongue into his mouth winning dominance over him. She pulled him closer by the collar undoing his button up shirt. He pulled his shirt off and Hermione did the same. Draco picked her up and laid her on the bed. She arched her back so he could remove her gray bra.

"Mr Malfoy is blushing." She said smirking.

He caressed her breast in his hand while lightly nipping at the other one causing her to moan. Draco kissed her jaw bone and left a trail of hot open mouth kisses leading down to her belly button. She cupped his face in her hands and kissed his neck. Licking his jawline, which she adored, and causing Draco to moan like crazy.

"Hermione. I have to go." He looked at his watch.

"Go where?" She said.

"I have something to take care of." He got up and they both got dressed leaving the room together.

Hermione walked back to her dormitory. She crawled through the portrait of the fat lady and meet Ron Harry and Ginny.

"It's true then." Ron said coldly.

"Excuse me." Hermione said.

"Harry told me. Your with Draco. That might be the reason those are on your neck." Hermione pulled her collar up.

"Honestly why do you think he's a bad guy?" Hermione rolled her eyes.

"HER-MI-O-NE! He's only been tormenting is for the last 6 years. That's why we think he's a bad guy." Harry said.

"You guys are unbelievable." She retorted and stormed upstairs. Harry and Ron walked out of the common room heading toward their next class.

"What's wrong with her." Ron said rolling his eyes. "He is a bad guy. She shouldn't be with him."

"I think you guys are taking this to far. She obviously doesn't care about his past." Luna said.

"Luna you knew."

" oh yes. I've know for a while now. I'm actually the one who said give him a chance. He really is just misunderstood." She walked to herbology following along with the rest of the Ravenclaw students.

"You know maybe Luna's right." Ginny jumped in.

"How long have you known Ginny?" Ron asked.

" since I followed her a couple weeks ago..." Ginny trailed off.

"You guys can forgive him all you like. I will not ever." Ron bluntly stated and walked into potions.
----------------------
Hey. Do you think this chapter is good because I'm on the verge of liking it and such. Anyway vote/comment

Kitten out<3